• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GOP Congressman Mo Brooks -War on Whites

It is if you falsely attribute what you are mocking to them. See above.

LOL. Whatever. Your opinion on that in the face of 200 plus years of jurisprudence and the clear language of the clause is part of what is being mocked.

Last edited:
Your arguments are entirely circular. Something cannot be unconstitutional if it has been ruled constitutional by the courts. If the taxes were in fact unconstitutional then it would be theft, however the branch of our government in charge of construing "constitutionality" has in fact determined that the types of taxes you are decrying are "constitutional."

What you really mean is: "Taxes that I think should be unconstitutional are theft."

Your arguments are entirely circular. Something cannot be unconstitutional if it has been ruled constitutional by the courts. If the taxes were in fact unconstitutional then it would be theft, however the branch of our government in charge of construing "constitutionality" has in fact determined that the types of taxes you are decrying are "constitutional."

What you really mean is: "Taxes that I think should be unconstitutional are theft."

"Dred Scott for lyfe." - numbers

I should say, something cannot presently be unconstitutional if it is currently constitutional in the eyes of the SCOTUS. I'm sure you're familiar with stare decisis. BUT WHAT ABOUT CASES THAT HAVE BEEN OVERTURNED?!1/11/1/1

Yeah those are exceptions that prove the rule.

Back