• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Grantland on Wake Basketball

CP3 we need one more assist!

Maybe that's a bit too much to ask of CP3 alone. On the other hand, if all the current and former NBA guys from Wake and Packer, who is quite wealthy and has no love lost for Wellman, could be persuaded to chip in for the long term interest of Mother So Dear ...

LoL at Super Bowl commercial. If would be WAY cheaper and MORE effective to have one during the NCAA tourney.

So what does one 30-second commercial cost during the NC local (non-ESPN) broadcast of the Duke-Carolina game? Even if it looked like ass and was just sliding stats with some pics or clips mixed in like that Bzz / Taylor Swift YouTube clip, it would have a massive effect.

ETA: Hell, what would it cost for the ESPN national broadcast?

Last edited:
Best I could find online for primetime ESPN was an average of $31,551 in 2011, but I imagine that is skewed by MNF.

During the Selection Sunday Special, right before Wellman gets interviewed would be, in the immortal words of my man Gus, "Cold-blooded". That would be a thing of absolute beauty.

Pos rep. HoF idea. Meanwhile, I'm hoping for the tournament to be full of terrible seedings this year and wellman just gets absolutely drilled on national television.

During the Selection Sunday Special, right before Wellman gets interviewed would be, in the immortal words of my man Gus, "Cold-blooded". That would be a thing of absolute beauty.

That would be absolute perfection.

would stratt be willing to sell his fridge and downgrade to the commoners metal door for the BzzOut cause?

I'll quote it too because it is absolutely brilliant.

In for $1000 on that - I have some extra cash laying around that I haven't been donating to Wake.

Doesn't even need to be 30 seconds.

I'm imagining an homage to the "Daisy" commercial. Except it's the demon deacon and the nuclear bomb is Jeff Bzdelick.

Back