• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GREAT WIN DEACS!!!!

I am beginning to realize that this board is not about being a WF fan at all....it's about just hating Bz. Actually very sad!

Come on now, that's not fair. dv7 is not a fan of Bz. A LOT of Wake fans aren't fans of Bz after last season. People were booing the guy. So you're gonna have some folks hating on Bz, some cheering him on, and some taking a wait and see attitude.

Also, save me the stat digging from kenpom. Just say what you thought about the performance of the team tonight on your first impressions.

Stop relying on kenpom before you give an opinion. Cheers.

KenPom updates on a daily basis. So there is currently no information on his site about tonight's game.

We're simply not good. He'll get at least two more years given the class he has signed.

We have a good class, but it isn't the sort of class that will get a coach an extra year.

That simply isn't true. Stop being so melodramatic.

Well, stop being so irrationally negative!

Anyone who can't see that this group plays a substantially better brand of bb than at any time last year is simply blinded by prejudice. We will get killed because we don't have sufficient talent but the play is conspicuously impRoved.

I am beginning to realize that this board is not about being a WF fan at all....it's about just hating Bz. Actually very sad!

Wish I could pos you again.

This is the ABSOLUTE truth. Many here WANT WF to lose to prove they are right.

a TRUE fan would say,"I want to be proven wrong, but I don't think I am."

This board isn't any more about hating Bzzzz because of DV7's moronic ramblings, than it is about hating Grobe/Lobo because of deacfreke's moronic ramblings.

I know, right? Tell me about last year's highly ranked class.

We had a major head case in that class...a majr heasd case rreturning and a player who decided before the season he would quit and did.

Another member of the class was injured for half the seaso nand not in game shape for the entire season.

Trying to use the rankings for last season's class as a way to put down this years' class is for those who don't understand basketball and want to bitch and show their ignorance.

We had a major head case in that class...a majr heasd case rreturning and a player who decided before the season he would quit and did.

Another member of the class was injured for half the seaso nand not in game shape for the entire season.

Trying to use the rankings for last season's class as a way to put down this years' class is for those who don't understand basketball and want to bitch and show their ignorance.

You missed my point old friend.

was really hoping to step on their throats. oh well. didn't learn much other than fischer looks decent.

We have a good class, but it isn't the sort of class that will get a coach an extra year.

I disagree. We're not in a position right now to be hiring and firing so quickly, and in any event, this was Wellman's hire. He'll stick by him for a while.

Why did Fischer look decent? Stats?

13 points, 4-9 from the field, but 2-7 from deep. 2 rebounds, 3 steals, 3 assists.

The kid just seems savvy, and it's not like he's some slow white-boy YMCA player that can make a slick pass. He's 6'4" and appears to have some nice athleticism, giving good elevation on a jump shot that he needs to be more assertive with in the long run. He was part of the play on a lot of our bright spots today, and you can't fault his effort.

I disagree. We're not in a position right now to be hiring and firing so quickly, and in any event, this was Wellman's hire. He'll stick by him for a while.

I don't disagree. I am just saying the 2012 class isn't the reason [Redacted] will have a 4th year to prove himself.

13 points, 4-9 from the field, but 2-7 from deep. 2 rebounds, 3 steals, 3 assists.

The kid just seems savvy, and it's not like he's some slow white-boy YMCA player that can make a slick pass. He's 6'4" and appears to have some nice athleticism, giving good elevation on a jump shot that he needs to be more assertive with in the long run. He was part of the play on a lot of our bright spots today, and you can't fault his effort.

Thanks

Back