• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GREAT WIN DEACS!!!!

You missed my point old friend.

It's apples and oranges to compare the classes.

The most important difference is next class is VERY close already. some have played together. Two ARE playing together.

Having a group that is a team before they arrive on campus is huge.

The class of '10 was five individuals.

Our PF from the Class 0f '10 was a lazy headcase.

Our PF from the Class of '12 is gorwing, does the dirty work, is the son of coach, has a non-stop motor and hired a successful personal trainer to get him even more ready.

Something else about the Class of '12 is most of the players are rising on the charts.

I'm excited about the class of '12. After watching the replay tonight on ESPN3, I am incredibly concerned this seasons interior D, and rebounding in general. No strength on rebounding except Travis. Seemed like if these guys had gone inside more they might have won. Ty will help...and I hope he's made as much progress in the weight room as Carson...although he still is getting pushed around. I'd be happy just seeing better guard play...and I like what I saw in the freshman tonight-fields, fischer and CJ. I think TC still has some convincing to do...

It's apples and oranges to compare the classes.

The most important difference is next class is VERY close already. some have played together. Two ARE playing together.

Having a group that is a team before they arrive on campus is huge.

The class of '10 was five individuals.

Our PF from the Class 0f '10 was a lazy headcase.

Our PF from the Class of '12 is gorwing, does the dirty work, is the son of coach, has a non-stop motor and hired a successful personal trainer to get him even more ready.

Something else about the Class of '12 is most of the players are rising on the charts.

nice analysis.

It isn't a "nice analysis" at all.

It is some old dude that hasn't seen any of the kids play in person just regurgitating positive reports he has read and pretending like that gives him a personal opinion on the players even though he has never seen them play himself.

It is creepy, sad and pathetic for a 60+ year old dude to care so much about it, to be honest.

Ugh. I can't be the only one that thinks this.

Lulz, I think you've spent way too much time on the Sandusky thread or something. You're starting to lose it.

He's a WFU fan, posting about the WFU team, on a WFU message board. The rest of that is pretty common knowledge if you've followed our recruits at all.

Step away from the edge man.

Speaking of recruits, I think most "experts" would have said JTT, Ari, Woods and Tabb were much better than Green, Fields and Fischer during their respective recruiting periods. Bet you that the three we have now will have a more positive and lasting impact on the program.:)

It is some old dude that hasn't seen any of the kids play in person just regurgitating positive reports he has read and pretending like that gives him a personal opinion on the players even though he has never seen them play himself.

It is creepy, sad and pathetic for a 60+ year old dude to care so much about it, to be honest.

That's just mean spirited, man.

I don't think Bz is a very good coach but the team actually looks like somewhat of a team SO FAR. Isn't saying much, but given our state right now I guess I have to take it.

DV7 is a spoiled, punk bitch. He always has been.

As to being over 60, I'm not.

As to caring about our team, almost everyone here does. Thus all who do must be "creepy, sad and pathetic".

As to "regurgitating positive reports", once again DV7 WANTS our recruits to fail. If they don't EVERYTHING he has said and posted will show him to be one of internet's biggst tools in history.

If our guys perform, he goes the toilet and he knows this. He will be the biggest joke in twenty years of Wake Froest boards.

He has painted himself into a corner unlike anyone on any of our boards. His only out is for us to suck.

The sad, pathetic one is DV7. He proves it EVERY day.

13 points, 4-9 from the field, but 2-7 from deep. 2 rebounds, 3 steals, 3 assists.

The kid just seems savvy, and it's not like he's some slow white-boy YMCA player that can make a slick pass. He's 6'4" and appears to have some nice athleticism, giving good elevation on a jump shot that he needs to be more assertive with in the long run. He was part of the play on a lot of our bright spots today, and you can't fault his effort.

I like him, but he needs to make quicker decisions and be less predictable, because he's playing like a church league all-star out there. He needs to cut it out with all the slow-pitch, cross court passes. I love the ball movement, but those are bad passes. He did that nearly every possession in the 2nd half and come ACC play those passes will be stolen and dunked on the other end. He also needs to cut down on the pump fake and drives. If our dead eye shooter isn't fast enough or is too scared to get off shots against Georgia State, he's going to have a real tough season.

Some people won't be smart enough to realize this thread was sarcastic. Those people are fucking morons and should be restricted from giving opinions since they are obviously too stupid for society.

Wrong. Society needs stupid people in order to make poker games more fun.

618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg
@ the personal attacks from a mod. Seriously.

We're simply not good. He'll get at least two more years given the class he has signed.

For me, this year is all about watching Mckie develop into a star and watching Green progress at PF.

Not sure why Green did not play more - we NEED him to get some experience.

What the fuck is your problem? What is it about watching Wake Forest basketball that turns you into such an insufferable douche?

Yup. Dv7 was definitely drunk last night.

That kind of negativity towards other posters is just unacceptable. Never thought I'd see the day where someone would outshine RJKarl in sheer ridiculousness.

Yup. Dv7 was definitely drunk last night.

That kind of negativity towards other posters is just unacceptable. Never thought I'd see the day where someone would outshine RJKarl in sheer ridiculousness.

lots of posters outshine rj in sheer ridiculousness

So is DV7 going to proceed to make all Wake BBall threads unreadable, just like he did to the soccer threads?

Back