• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Have you ever fired a gun?

pew pew pew

• Total voters
I didn't grow up with guns in the house (and TBD if I will ever own one), but I can't really advocate for gun control if I haven't at least taken a couple of trips to a shooting range and seen how fun they can be.

camp I went to had electives in the morning and “majors” in the afternoon — shooting was a major and we just shot different guns for 2.5 hours all week

riflery was an elective

Not until I was in law school.

But I enjoy sporting clays and have a shotgun for that as well as a 9MM handgun.

Lots of guns. Military family on my mom's side, and uncle was in the CIA, Secret Service, and eventually had a long NCIS career. We'd throw cans, bottles, etc. into the retention pond on their farm and just unload on them with his 9 MMs and 45s. Popped myself good in the face with a 45 as a kid and thought I broke my nose.

Have a 12 gauge shotgun I bought when I was like 24, but have probably only fired it 10 times.

Shooting my buddy's AR at a gun range was a terrifying experience. Basically like shooting a bb gun it's so easy. I hate them, and they should be outlawed (sorry, Tunnels).

Back