• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Heel fan/friend says Wake will be left out in cold with more conf realignment

Why don't you ask your friend how UNC will do in the national penal league?

After all, over those eighteen years, UNC did effectively commit a BILLION plus dollar fraud.

Did anyone see any of the Relevant University game against Duke on Saturday? There must have been maybe 15k-20k fans in Crown Jewel Stadium. It was PITIFUL. NOBODY goes to their football games anymore.

Wake last won an ACC football championship in 2006. Duke 1989. NC State 1979. UNC 1978.

Just make a bet with him that Wake will be in the ACC in 10 years, and take his money.

Just wait until the NCAA hands down the stiffest penalties since SMU and give him a call.

Just wait until the NCAA hands down the stiffest penalties since SMU and give him a call.

What would be a better day on the boards, redacted getting canned or UNC getting absolutely destroyed by the NCAA (5+ year postseason ban, loss of wins/banners)? I say the latter and it's not even close.

What would be a better day on the boards, redacted getting canned or UNC getting absolutely destroyed by the NCAA (5+ year postseason ban, loss of wins/banners)? I say the latter and it's not even close.

The argument I hear every single time is that a postseason ban punishes the kids there now, who did nothing wrong. Obviously that's a pretty convenient scenario, which would keep them from being punished ever. Just thinking, maybe the NCAA needs to oblige them, and make the postseason ban effective for 5 years, starting in 2021. Let the current kids play and go to the tourney, and destroy a couple more recruiting classes along the way.

The argument I hear every single time is that a postseason ban punishes the kids there now, who did nothing wrong. Obviously that's a pretty convenient scenario, which would keep them from being punished ever. Just thinking, maybe the NCAA needs to oblige them, and make the postseason ban effective for 5 years, starting in 2021. Let the current kids play and go to the tourney, and destroy a couple more recruiting classes along the way.

Anyone stupid enough to go there these last five years deserves the punishment they may receive. In fact they deserve it more.

As UNC's particular case has dragged out for so long, the "punishes the kids" argument is particularly weak. Roy has repeatedly poo-pooed the allegations publicly and I'm sure he is blowing them off on the recruiting trail too. Any kid going to UNC has nobody but themselves and Roy to blame if it all goes south.

As UNC's particular case has dragged out for so long, the "punishes the kids" argument is particularly weak. Roy has repeatedly poo-pooed the allegations publicly and I'm sure he is blowing them off on the recruiting trail too. Any kid going to UNC has nobody but themselves and Roy to blame if it all goes south.

In addition Roy should be fired for lying repeatedly, and I'm sure his lies have extended to the recruiting trail. The Honor Code is shit at UNC. Not one case brought over any of this.

Back