• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Heel fan/friend says Wake will be left out in cold with more conf realignment

Perfect, perfect example of why people loathe UNC - the large number of douche bags like this guy in their fanbase. I don't think you could get anymore obnoxious and clueless.

Just tell your friend 2006>1980!

After 2 decades of cheating, Wake has a more recent ACC Football Championship.

Most UNC fans should remember Mark Twain's quote (if they even know who that is, and no he is not a chicken farmer tarholes) "better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt" or in this case to write an ignorant email

Yeh the SEC would take UNC -- another inferior school to beat up on in football.. The SEC does give a rats ass about basketball and that is all UNC has to sell. That and WalMart shirts

Who is reporting stories on ACC expansion? When did major conferences start kicking out members instead of just adding new ones? When did Duke football become some huge, untouchable cash cow for the ACC? So many questions. If there is a crown jewel in the ACC right now, Clemson, FSU and Miami, at minimum, are more desirable than UNC, not for the SEC, but in general. Even though the SEC would take UNC, it would rather have Texas or Oklahoma, among others.

For purposes of conference expansion, bball means nothing. When the Big 12 seemed to be falling apart, nobody wanted Kansas and its legendary bball program. If this thing were to happen, your buddy can say goodbye to the Duke bball rivalry.

I think that if any schools should be worried about conference expansion, they're in the Big 12, and at the top are Baylor, Iowa State and Kansas.

He's just trying to get a rise out of you

No, he FOR SURE believes this. I'm positive that someone in the UNC athletic dept is feeding him this shit. He flosses his teeth with Fedora's jock strap. Worships him, and is a big time jock sniffer over there. He's on the sidelines for every football game...that kind of thing.

No, he FOR SURE believes this. I'm positive that someone in the UNC athletic dept is feeding him this shit. He flosses his teeth with Fedora's jock strap. Worships him, and is a big time jock sniffer over there. He's on the sidelines for every football game...that kind of thing.

Don't know how the Rams Club works, did this guy go to UNC? Any degrees beyond undergrad?

Everyone knows football is the big revenue sport, and that determines who the leaders are in the NCAA and who can force the issues. UNC is a mediocre, at best, football school. The SEC has next to no desire for UNC, and with all of its nearby rivalries, UNC should have no interest in going anywhere. UNC, the crown jewel of the ACC?? That is possibly the biggest joke I've ever heard. FSU and Clemson are light years ahead of UNC as to who another conference might covet.

Who said UNC hasn't been relevant in football since Charlie Justice.

Kenan has no Orange Bowl flag.

Well, the Big East kicked out Temple. I guess it depends on if you think the Big East is a major conference.

Looking at the whole convoluted mess, It's hard to say. Certainly not a major conference by conventional standards.

Just respond with "Neat." and go on with your day.

"UNC to SEC, Wake left in the dark, go Heels!"

"Neat."

End of conversation

Just respond with "Neat." and go on with your day.

"UNC to SEC, Wake left in the dark, go Heels!"

"Neat."

End of conversation

Don't we usually just tell UNC co-workers "thanks for emptying my trash?"

As the "holier than thou" poster on another thread I publicly congratulate everybody for skewering the UNC lover who started this with Guitar. This idiot asked for it, deserves it, and you guys are giving it to him beautifully.

How do get a tarhole off your porch? PAY HIM FOR THE PIZZA

The really funny part is that as I've gotten home from work and thought about it, I've realized I've been trolled. No one could be idiotic enough to think that about UNC. I apologize for my being so dense. Carry on.

Back