• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Here we go (BUZZ's RETURN CONFIRMED BY AD)...

Omg. Ron says buzz has his approval rating

That's a giant fuck you to the fanbase. Basically just saying that the only opinion that matters is his. Which appears to be true, but that's obviously not something you actually say.

Wellman is terrible at messaging.

Jesus Christ, he's like a parent talking about the fans like we're children that just don't understand this adult business.

Fox8 has two double-shot moments ("the right way", and reference to 'electric' Joel or similar).

Wellman looks atrocious in the Kenny Beck interview.

He's not terribly eloquent or confident in his answers either. Has he always been like that?

You would think someone who's been silent for the past week with plenty of time to prepare would sound a lot more confident. Definitely makes me wonder if he's handcuffed to [Redacted]'s success and he knows his days are numbered.

Surprised we had time for all of these press conferences, it being a Tuesday at all.

So wait, "historically competitive" was legitimately a planned comment? That's really what he means to say about our future? I thought it was a one-off, but it appears in all his interviews?

Oh, Heaven's yes it does! I do declare!

"We aren't going to use youth as an excuse."
- Jeff [Redacted]

"When 60% of your minutes are being played by freshman; that's a challenge."
- Ron Wellman

One of them is off of their talking points this season. They better have some more sweet pillow talk to figure all of this shit out.

Though expected, this is like Cleveland State, WV and the nut punch rolled into one. Those were one day events. This nightmare will go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on... fuck it.
My man, a triple and bringing in some Classic lyrics! lol

I was upset when RW banned rap music from our pre-game warmup. This is much worse.

Welcome to Deacon's Dilemma...a storied program that tries to sustain itself will fail, but a storied program that stretches its thinking by listening to its base, staffing the stars, and pounding productivity will always improve its legacy.

Too bad the former path was chosen today...sad day to be a Deacon.

Wait...what? Tell me this is not true.

QUOTE=DeacStick;1212944]I was upset when RW banned rap music from our pre-game warmup. This is much worse.

Welcome to Deacon's Dilemma...a storied program that tries to sustain itself will fail, but a storied program that stretches its thinking by listening to its base, staffing the stars, and pounding productivity will always improve its legacy.

Too bad the former path was chosen today...sad day to be a Deacon.[/QUOTE]

I mean Odom is in charge of music and he hates rap but we might as well throw everything on Wellman including our ugly cheerleaders

Shouldn't pregame music be determined by what the players like? Who cares if Odom hates rap.

Back