• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Highest median household income ever ($59,039) in 2016

Must be the food stamps that have kept them from regaining their wealth.

Must be the food stamps that have kept them from regaining their wealth.

Just because something continues to fail spectacularly for generations, doesn't mean you should ever have to admit you're wrong.

But entitlements go to all races, but only African Americans have stagnated?

So by posting this link, you are either making the point that blacks are stupid and/or lazy, or that there is some racist bent against them in the workforce.

Not too smart, jhmd. Not too smart. Youre fucking up

Again the math continues to be your undoing. The groups with the highest rates of participation in programs have experienced the least proportionate income growth. It's okay to admit when your idea isn't working. It might actually help people if we start making some changes to these broken programs.

The groups with the highest rates of participation in programs have experienced the least proportionate income growth. It's okay to admit when your idea isn't working. It might actually help people if we start making some changes to these broken programs.

It's almost as if the people who are in the most need of government assitance don't have proportionate access to wealth or opportunity. Hmm. What a mystery. You'd expect the historically poor and disenfranchised to bounce back the fastest. Maybe they just literally aren't hungry enough.

It's almost as if the people who are in the most need of government assitance don't have proportionate access to wealth or opportunity. Hmm. What a mystery. You'd expect the historically poor and disenfranchised to bounce back the fastest. Maybe they just literally aren't hungry enough.

How would you explain the contemporaneous increase of wages, then, in many first generation Americans who don't have access to these same public benefits?

Again the math continues to be your undoing. The groups with the highest rates of participation in programs have experienced the least proportionate income growth. It's okay to admit when your idea isn't working. It might actually help people if we start making some changes to these broken programs.

yeah, no.

and we know that you don't believe there is systemic racism, so that just leaves one takeaway from you posting that link, sir. you think blacks are lazy.

Nice work

yeah, no.

and we know that you don't believe there is systemic racism, so that just leaves one takeaway from you posting that link, sir. you think blacks are lazy.

Nice work

This is an interesting projection you've got going here. The people who are absolutely certain that ongoing, permanent infusions of basic support are essential are always so quick to accuse other people of harboring biases about the abilities/aptitude of others. Almost too quick.

I would say that American cultural and political history has a great likelihood of impacting and defining the individual lives of black Americans in ways completely different than immigrants who arrived in America during the W. Bush administration.

I would say that American cultural and political history has a great likelihood of impacting and defining the individual lives of black Americans in ways completely different than immigrants who arrived in America during the W. Bush administration.

Many of which don't have access to public benefits. Their only option is to take available work (guess whose incomes rose and whose were stagnant?)

If you are hoping to provide a long-term way of life for people, there is no doubt chain dependence on public benefits can do that. You get the floor you want, but let's just acknowledge you also get the ceiling you wish to deny. I don't understand pretending it isn't there.

Last edited:
Many of which don't have access to public benefits. Their only option is to take available work (guess whose income rose and whose were stagnant?)
I don't understand why you try to project this facade of analytical conservative moderation, when all your beliefs just boil down to saying that you think welfare makes black people lazy. We heard you the 1000 times.

I don't understand why you try to project this facade of analytical conservative moderation, when all your beliefs just boil down to saying that you think welfare makes black people lazy. We heard you the 1000 times.

It's easier to allege that myth that face the facts for you, isn't it? Show me the well-worn path to upward mobility (provided by the working I recommend), or keep your baseless accusations to yourself.

It's easier to allege that myth that face the facts for you, isn't it? Show me the well-worn path to upward mobility (provided by the working I recommend), or keep your baseless accusations to yourself.
Can you be more specific? Are we talking about the hard working immigrants here, or the apparently not hard working black people with their WIC cards? It's not clear to me who you're implying isnt working hard, and why.

Can you be more specific? Are we talking about the hard working immigrants here, or the apparently not hard working black people with their WIC cards? It's not clear to me who you're implying isnt working hard, and why.

These are programs you support, apparently to the death. Shouldn't it be pretty easy for you to point to statistical evidence that they worth, given this amazing faith you seem to have in them?

I can point to plenty of statistics that taking available work, making responsible choices about your family and completing your public education work reliably, in each and every demographic measured. That actually works.

Where does your faith in these programs come from?

There are people who disagree with this?

Seems crazy that people can believe Confederate heritage impacts today's white Southerns but they don't believe slavery heritage impacts today's black people.

These are programs you support, apparently to the death. Shouldn't it be pretty easy for you to point to statistical evidence that they worth, given this amazing faith you seem to have in them?

I can point to plenty of statistics that taking available work, making responsible choices about your family and completing your public education work reliably, in each and every demographic measured. That actually works.

Where does your faith in these programs come from?

Worst of the worst. Don't think I've ever seen a more self-loathing person, as regards to his own race.

yeesh this is awkward

Not really, it's quite predictable. I ask you for proof that these programs you support with such fervor work, and in response I get keyboard-aggression. This is the sound pride makes in full-throated denial.

Back