• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Holder to Resign

You may want to clarify your point here, freak. This is a Wake board after all, and not everyone here would recognize what an end zone looks like.

ECU pointed it out to us a couple times last weekend.

Amazing how jhmd can jump on a thread with a topic that even many Dems/libs agree with him on, and somehow end up making it about something other than Holder and the awful job he's done. It's straight out of RJ's playbook, but it's just not a winning strategy.

Amazing how jhmd can jump on a thread with a topic that even many Dems/libs agree with him on, and somehow end up making it about something other than Holder and the awful job he's done. It's straight out of RJ's playbook, but it's just not a winning strategy.

He's like 2&2 in that regard. It's like if you asked them what time it was, already knowing it was 2pm, you still just couldn't agree with them.

Racer is the board's Rudy Giuliani...rather than noun, verb, 9/11...with Racer it's noun, verb, it's RJ's fault

I want to play too.

jimmy_graham_gif_w_452_h_250.gif

graham.gif

It's a copout....one person says something...others repeat it....it becomes a myth....like the one that I never admit being wrong. Or saying that I say I'm a moderate when that's not what I actually said.....

While Iran is somewhat of an unknown (potentially irrational from our perspective) actor, I don't imagine that they're going to acquire any increased nuclear capabilities or power by 2016. It's relatively irresponsible to just go around spouting off about Obama this and Obama that and Obama will give Iran nukes, but it's been the MO of the right-wingers since day one. You can't go a day without Obama fucking us all over. I stubbed my toe when I got out of bed this morning and I'm a little upset at Obama for not telling me through the NSA intelligence that I had strayed slightly off course.

rj, when someone calls you a liberal, you usually respond by saying you're liberal on social issues, but more moderate on fiscal issues. If you object to being called liberal and also say you're not a moderate, wtf are you (other than a Democrat)?

rj, when someone calls you a liberal, you usually respond by saying you're liberal on social issues, but more moderate on fiscal issues. If you object to being called liberal and also say you're not a moderate, wtf are you (other than a Democrat)?

I am not a Dem. In fact if you looked at 2004, I supported Hagel. I have supported people of both parties for most offices. I don't fit into either party. I most closely fit into what would be the Bloomberg/third party in US politics- socially progressive and fiscally moderate.

Back