• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hookup Mishap Stories

I've got to say, I'm surprised no one has made a Tony Woods joke yet.

Well at least we know who are cat people and who are dog people. If RTQ read this story there would be HELL TO PAY. #trolltidetroll

you know what is funny? OTF completely trolling you guys

A guy confesses to driving drunk and nobody has a problem, but then everybody catches their period over a damn cat. The cat had a broken back and horny G.I. dude did the only humane thing under the circumstances.

:rulz: No females had posted about the cat thing before you posted this.

Even stoned I don't think I would find an animal suffering/having to be killed funny at all.

As an isolated incident, it would be very unfunny. For me it would be the ultimate buzz kill. But maybe he was lauging at his friends cock block, or laughing in an "oh shit" kind of way. I don't know.

I didn't find that very funny either, but then again, I am not a psychopath.

i love that being a 'dog person' means finding pleasure in cat's being tortured...

Oh i'm sorry for trying to make the conversation somewhat readable and funny because you decided to be a huge sandy vagina about it. Let's talk about you whining about the story some more then, that seems to be super popular.

Last edited:
I wouldn't think intentionally killing a cat would be fun. Nor do I think if I was there I would laugh in front of its owner. But that doesn't mean that the story isn't funny second-hand. Or that i wouldn't laugh with my buddy as we were driving away.

If the idea is that no sufferring is funny, then someone please explain how America's funniest home videos was like the most popular show for a few years. All it was was shots to the nuts. They're not funny when they happen to you, but funny when they happen to others.

I wouldn't think intentionally killing a cat would be fun. Nor do I think if I was there I would laugh in front of its owner. But that doesn't mean that the story isn't funny second-hand.

If the idea is that no sufferring is funny, then someone please explain how America's funniest home videos was like the most popular show for a few years. All it was was shots to the nuts. They're not funny when they happen to you, but funny when they happen to others.

so you agree that the entire story with a golden retriever is equally as funny? classic america's funniest home video material??

still funny?

this one's not mine, but i played a part.

i had a friend in high school who was madly in love with this girl who would not give him the time of day. she used him like kleenex. he would do stuff like wash her car on saturday so she could go to the beach with her other people on saturday night, etc....he was ga ga, she just played him.

after high school, he goes into the army. he was a nose tackle in high school. he came home after some training thing and i picked him up at rdu. he was gonna spend the night at my place in raleigh before going home. when he got off the plane, i didn't even recognize him. the army had run his ass to death to the point he looked like a damn body builder. he probably went from over 200 lbs to about 165.

so we go into raleigh and stop for pizza and some beers. low and behold, our waitress in none other than said girl who was going to meredith and working part time. as soon as she saw my buddy, she was all about him all of a sudden. the look on his face was priceless. she asked us to come over to her place a few hours later when she got off work. my boy left that place on cloud nine...he was FINALLY gonna get to the promised land.

so we proceed to do what guys do to kill time; drink a ton of beer and smoke as much dope as we can set fire to. since i am his ride, i've got to drive him and wait this out. we are fucked up as baby monkeys when we get to her place.

when we get there, she has a typical girlly apartment, complete with the adorable crawling infant. the guy was extremely friendly, crawling up to us and hanging out. after a couple of minutes, she and my boy go to "look at something" in her bedroom, leaving stoned trenchfighter on the couch watching the tube.

a few minutes later i hear my boy walking down the hall, then i hear him say to me in an oddly panicked voice, "what can i do with this?"

i roll over and look up to see him holding said adorable baby, with an obvious broken back, in his hands. he said "i got out of bed to turn off the lights and i stepped on her baby." between the look on his face, the dope, the gasping baby, and the situation, i got hysterically tickled. muffling my laughter i told him, go out and throw it in the dumpster quick before she realizes what happened. he agrees and trots out the door.

in the meantime, i am rolling on the floor trying to control my laughter. about that time, girly girl comes out and asks where my boy went. i can't answer her because i'm laughing. she sees the semi-opened door and heads for it. i try to cut her off, knowing my boy hasn't had time to reach the dumpster yet. i fail. she walks out in the landing as i trail behind, trying to get her back inside.

about that time, i see my boy across the parking lot, almost to the dumpster. having hunted all my life with this guy, i know what he's about to do before he does it, but he's too far away for me to stop him. from his back, we see him casually take dying baby by the back legs, clang his head against the dumpster for a coup-de-gras with a "BONG!", and hook shot the now dead baby up and into the top of the dumpster.

i am back on the ground, holding my gut in laughter about the same time girly girl lets out a blood curdling scream of horror. my boy turns around with a look on his face i can still close my eyes and see. it is the horrified look of a man who has seen paradise, but will never enter.

girlygirl kicks at me on her way back into the apartment. i am now laughing loudly to the point i'm almost choking. my boy comes running back up the stairs, just in time to catch all of his stuff flying out the door before she slams it a final time.

he looks down at me and simply says, "damn..."

so you agree that the entire story with a golden retriever is equally as funny? classic america's funniest home video material??

I like Golden Retreivers. If it was one of those Paris Hilton dogs though it might be funny though, I'm not sure.

All I know for sure is I laughed like hell at the 1:25 mark about a year ago. So did a few other million people.

I knew someone was going to compare the kitten to a child.

:popcorn:

I don't think this should turn into a debate about whether it is funny or not. Different people find different things funny.

I don't find this funny and I never liked America's Funniest Home Videos, but apparently some people do like both these things.

I just think this is something best left unposted.......

Actually I can relate to this story as the cat in my avatar is constantly under foot and I have long worried I would step on her and hurt her. I can totally understand how this would happen to someone. But I'd take her to the vet not bash her head in while her owner watches.

Back