• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How the Baby Boomers Destroyed Everything

Yeah. I was just curious which one led him to this revelation that old white guys are hurting this country. It’s kind of a big deal for an OWG neo-con to realize that.

Agreed...unfortunately I didn’t see anything in the twitter thread.

No idea but I assume they all pretty much say the same thing.

White males, 55+:

-Trump? Very favorable.
-Putin? Very favorable.
-Baby internment camps? Strongly support.
-Deporting immigrants who served in the US military? Support.
-Corruption? If my side is doing it...strongly support.
-Pissing all over the constitution? If my side is doing it...strongly support.
-Tariffs? If my side is enacting them..strongly support.
-Obstructing Justice? Strongly support.
-Law enforcement and intelligence agencies? Deep state!
-USA or Russia? Russia.
-Do you just do and say whatever Trump tells you to? Yes.

You are sinking into sailor territory making up BS like this.

You are better than that.

And you blame everyone for your generation staying home and not voting.

Hell, you guys blame everyone for everything...well, everyone but yourselves...

My generation turned out in greater numbers than yours did in 1980 and just as importantly they voted for the right candidate.

Not only did you give us Trump, you have us Reagan as well. Thanks!

Voters and those who can but don’t vote. Both can affect the outcome of an election.

And you blame everyone for your generation staying home and not voting.

Hell, you guys blame everyone for everything...well, everyone but yourselves...

Good lord you're an idiot.

I'd put the over/under at 23 for the number of millennial posters who have pre-ordered their own test tube vagina for personal use.

My generation turned out in greater numbers than yours did in 1980 and just as importantly they voted for the right candidate.

Not only did you give us Trump, you have us Reagan as well. Thanks!

Totally irrelevant....

You are sinking into sailor territory making up BS like this.

You are better than that.

I think you’re mis-interpreting my post.

A. It was tongue in cheek about Trump’s base
B. I am not saying every white male 55+ falls into these categories. But I believe a plurality of this segment does (or comes close to it...obviously no one openly supports pissing on the constitution).

I don't know why rj takes criticism of boomers as a personal affront to him. You are not one of the terrible members of your generation, rj -- that is a compliment.

You only parse what fits your narrative. Tell the WHOLE story Rchildress.

Your lame-ass, childish, dishonest answer doesn't fool anyone. Your use of the word "irrelevant" is to marginalize and demean those you don't agree with. Using your definition, all Christians are irrelevant as it isn't the "norm" in most of the world to be a Christian.

Under your usage, evangelical Christians are even more irrelavant as they are less normal to the world.

Without question your positions on most issues make YOU are total IREELENT. We've got to keep all children and even teens away from someone as IRRELEVANT as you,

So wait a second RJ, Donald Trump is Millennial's faults for not turning out in large enough numbers to stop Boomers from electing him? Seems legit.

So wait a second RJ, Donald Trump is Millennial's faults for not turning out in large enough numbers to stop Boomers from electing him? Seems legit.

Just like it was Democrats fault that Republicans couldn't defeat Trump with 16 different candidates.

Also, RJ, the baby boomers fucked the world, the least you can do is own it.

FUCKED THE WORLD? You mean the only generation to ever have a balanced federal budget?

The generation that gave the world the greatest music ever? The PC? The internet?

What has Gen-X and after created besides Facebook and Twitter? Which are the internet's version of writing on bathroom walls.

Back