• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

How to Shave like a GD man

speaking of shaving i got the wahl beard trimmer and it's nice but am i crazy or is the jump from the 4 guard to the 5 guard way more than 1/8"?

the 5 guard doesn't cut anything then the 4 guard takes off half my beard

Duller blades = more irritation.

I started shaving again after having a beard for years as it’s simpler to have the stubble look by shaving every 3 days rather than dealing with my beard trimmer that would miss tons of spots at that length.

So I’m back to using the same sensor excel Gillette mailed me as a teenager. At least there are off brand cartridges for those and they’re not 5 blade disasters.

i get WAY less irritation with this new razor than with the 5 bladers.

...I am asking for a friend, who has back hair. I'll pass the recs along. You can give me the recs and I'll tell my friend with the back hair shaving questions.

I generally dont worry about shaving or waxing anything on chest/stomach. But try to more regularly do so for back

You give deaconson a rope and he thinks he's a cowboy.

speaking of shaving i got the wahl beard trimmer and it's nice but am i crazy or is the jump from the 4 guard to the 5 guard way more than 1/8"?

the 5 guard doesn't cut anything then the 4 guard takes off half my beard
Agree on this. I now basically just stick to the 5

Back