• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

If you could be anyone alive today-who would it be?

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
For me it would really close between these two:

Prince Andrew of England- I'd be a prince. Have outrafgeous amounts of money, any woman I'd want. Plus I'm never going to be king. So I can do just about anything I want at any time.

Dario Franchitti - Being a racecar driver would be a blast. Plus he's married to Ashley Judd. She loves basketball and she's Ashley Judd. She also has given up acting to work on charity for children worldwide.

Me and a buddy were talking about this over the weekend after watching some thing about Heff.

Got to agree It would be some combo of power wealth and little responsibility. I like the prince Edward idea.

Matt Damon....because he is a BAWSE.

i have a buddy who insist if he could switch lives with anyone he'd switch with Ellen Degeneres because not only is she a funny (which lets be honest, there are not many funny female comedians), she is at the absolute top of her game, and because Portia de Rossi is hot

Leo DiCaprio
Kevin Williamson
Anthony Bourdain
Mark Cuban
Tim Lincecum
JTim

Matt Damon....because he is a BAWSE.

i have a buddy who insist if he could switch lives with anyone he'd switch with Ellen Degeneres because not only is she a funny (which lets be honest, there are not many funny female comedians), she is at the absolute top of her game, and because Portia de Rossi is hot

Good god your buddy is an idiot

Id go:

Justin Timberlake
Derek Jeter
John Wall - for personal reasons

Back