• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

If you could be anyone alive today-who would it be?

At this point, Sean Penn, cause he's banging ScarJo. When that ends I'd switch to JTimberlake, Ryan Gosling, James Franco, or Joseph Gordon Levitt.

A few come to mind-

Federer or Nadal: play tennis and travel the world for about 10 years, no risk of brain injuries as in other sports, and then you're set for life

a Master Sommelier (young age, good looks and attractive wife wouldn't hurt)- just travel the world, drinking wine and having restaurants and vineyards beg for you to come and give them a review

A few come to mind-

Federer or Nadal: play tennis and travel the world for about 10 years, no risk of brain injuries as in other sports, and then you're set for life

a Master Sommelier (young age, good looks and attractive wife wouldn't hurt)- just travel the world, drinking wine and having restaurants and vineyards beg for you to come and give them a review

i love this idea.

Here is the thing:

I want to be young
I want to be rich
I want to be really good at a sport
I don't want to have to work everyday
Some days I'll probably just want to lay around on a yacht doing drugs with super models and getting hammered.

So I'm thinking royalty that plays soccer, rugby, or polo.

Supreme Court Justice is interesting, if you're okay with a large part of the country (potentially half) disliking or hating you, like with Roberts.

No one has said Bieber?

I'm proud of you, Pit.

If Biebs can somehow follow JT's career trajectory I'd be him.

But that means convincing the male population of the world that he's legit. Also transitioning smoothly from boy wunderkind to mature adult superstar who kills it when he hosts SNL. No easy task.

To add someone that no one else has said:

Jack Johnson

The dude is an awesome surfer, and a decent singer. He basically lives on the beach.

Brody Jenner, rich, a stud bangs lc and mad other hot babes, can do whatever he wants in la, doesnt really work unless its half assed reality shows.

Timberlake or Franco.

Athlete probably Sam Bradford. Whole career in front of you as a superstar, already made tons of dough.

Fellas. James Franco prefers the company of men (NTTAWWT). You guys must have some deep closeted issues as well.

Hmm, so if an actor portrays a gay man in a few movies, that makes him gay irl? Interesting.

From an interview:

“If you were gay or bisexual, would you tell me?” I ask him. “Are we at a point where someone like yourself could matter-of-factly come out without the world stopping for a day or two?”

He smiles and glances out the window. One of the college students shuffles closer. “Sure, I’d tell you if I was,” he says. “I guess the reason I wouldn’t is because I’d be worried that it would hurt my career. I suppose that’s the reason one wouldn’t do that, right? But no, that wouldn’t be something that would deter me. I’m going to do projects that I want to do. Everyone thinks I’m a stoner, and some people think I’m gay because I’ve played these gay roles. That’s what people think, but it’s not true. I don’t smoke pot. I’m not gay. But on another level, there’s something in me that is able to play roles like that in a way that’s convincing.”

Ummm did you see the oscars? Dude definitely smokes so by the transitive property.

Here is the thing:

I want to be young
I want to be rich
I want to be really good at a sport
I don't want to have to work everyday
Some days I'll probably just want to lay around on a yacht doing drugs with super models and getting hammered.

So I'm thinking royalty that plays soccer, rugby, or polo.

How do you take an offensive foul in polo?

Back