• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

It's Greek to Him: Another Dino(s) Gone After 3 Seasons, Signs With Panathinaikos

It's exactly the same thing. You may not like saying it is, but posts like that make the person less intense, angry and insulted unnecessarily.

How would you like if it was your kid being told to leave by a bunch of yahoos who have no clue what is going on?

YO RONDALE

It's exactly the same thing. You may not like saying it is, but posts like that make the person less intense, angry and insulted unnecessarily.

How would you like if it was your kid being told to leave by a bunch of yahoos who have no clue what is going on?
Oh please, you've made a ton of posts suggesting guys should graduate early to find playing time elsewhere. Stahp.

He was a .385 shooter from three as a freshman. His body makeover impacted his three point shooting.

I'd say the shoulder injury he played through Sophomore year before ultimately having surgery was the biggest factor.

YO RONDALE

If were actually there, you'd know that I started a thread stating he and his family did the right thing and welcomed him. But tell the whole if it gets in your way. Although it has become your MO.

Oh please, you've made a ton of posts suggesting guys should graduate early to find playing time elsewhere. Stahp.

Read the posts. They said, IF they graduated early.

Hmmmmm......

2pyvm7a.jpg

What's the point of denying it RJ? We've all been here a while, no one is forgetting it.

I didn't deny my first reaction, but that's not the entire story.

In fact one of the threads has a title of - 90% of the board agrees with you- we're not mad at you.

Of course you neglect that.

In fact one of the threads has a title of - 90% of the board agrees with you- we're not mad at you.

No the entire story is that as fans of our school's basketball team it is reasonable for us to discuss what sorts of roles we expect our players to have, without it being considered an attack on that player.

I'd say the shoulder injury he played through Sophomore year before ultimately having surgery was the biggest factor.

You're right about the shoulder injury and surgery. A big factor in his soph shooting slump. Last year he spent a lot of time working on his inside game and post moves.

It would give opposing coaches nightmares if he put up one of his 7/10 games early in the year against one of the good non-conference opponents. That would make his high post screen a much more difficult to guard situation. He could pick and pop as well as pick and roll.

Roles and transfer are completely different. Trying to get someone to transfer or keep discussing someone's possible is diametrically different than say Player X won't have much of a role. I complain about talking about transfers.

Panathinaikos is one of the better clubs in Greece, contributing a significant number of players to the Greek National team going to Eurobasketball later in the summer. Its easy to see why Dinos could be linked to them, He is the only non-professional on the preliminary roster for Greece. We will know in a few weeks if he makes the team.

yeah, for Chrissakes, talking about whether someone might transfer is COMPLETELY FUCKING DIFFERENT from saying, "Did we really just offer that kid? If so, WTF?"

Back Stroke

Back