• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

It's Greek to Him: Another Dino(s) Gone After 3 Seasons, Signs With Panathinaikos

Now that DiNO's is coming back. We still start a 3 guard lineup with Crawford, Key, Chaundeac, Dino, and Cigs/SJM/Sarr.

How do the bigs rotate?

Melo and Rich Wash work in the 3

Does a physically more matured Sunday get more PT than DMitch?

Now that DiNO's is coming back. We still start a 3 guard lineup with Crawford, Key, Chaundeac, Dino, and Cigs/SJM/Sarr.

How do the bigs rotate?

Melo and Rich Wash work in the 3

Does a physically more matured Sunday get more PT than DMitch?

Let's see how this stabbing situation plays itself out before we pencil SJM in anywhere.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Wilbekin starting early in the season instead of Chaundee. So go even smaller, sliding Key over to SF. That line up would need a shot blocker to clean up taller, slashing SF's and Wilbekin's inevitable dustings, so no SJM.

Last edited:
Chaundee starts. He may be the best player on the team.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Wilbekin starting early in the season instead of Chaundee. So go even smaller, sliding Key over to SF. That line up would need a shot blocker to clean up taller, slashing SF's and Wilbekin's inevitable dustings, so no SJM.

No, please don't let this happen in games that count

Until proven otherwise, Bryant is clearly the best player on the team.

Ugh, I kind of thought he graduated for some reason. Made some huge shots, especially against Louisville, but Wilbekin is such a defensive liability, he should only play spot minutes. It's obvious Manning really likes him though, so I'm still expecting him to see 20+ a game.

I'm happy to have Wilbekin. He'll be solid and experienced off the bench. Talk of him starting is off track. DM finally has the length he's been coveting. He's no fool.

Is "Cigs" legitimately Doral's nickname? Or is that just hip interwebz lingo? Because if it's the former, it's superb.

I don't think any of the Freshman will, or more importantly, need to start early in the season but will get substantial playing time. By the time the conference schedule rolls around I could see that changing.

He told the staff earlier this week that he was staying. Wonder what changed on that front ($$$?), but this is a pretty stark change from both what his camp has said publicly, as well as what he told the staff a few days ago.

A basketball reporter in Europe tweeted out 7 hours ago that the deal is 4-yr / $2M with Panathinaikos.

Back