• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I've got FANTASTIC news everyone! Wake Forest Basketball just won the Super Bowl!!!

Let me explain this in terms of Australian Rules Football so that everybody understands. This would be like St. Kilda saying they were treating a match with the Western Bulldogs like the AFL grand final.

You have got to be kidding me!!!

The bad thing about this quote is this is usually how a team makes fun of a lesser team if a game is close. "Well we had trouble getting up for this game looking ahead to the playoffs and I think that's why it was close. They're having a tough season so this game was like a Super Bowl to them."

Let me explain this in terms of Australian Rules Football so that everybody understands. This would be like St. Kilda saying they were treating a match with the Western Bulldogs like the AFL grand final.

You have got to be kidding me!!!

Hahahahahahaha...make them stop!

Hahahahahahahaha...

Wellman or the SID need to send out a memo that Bz will not be giving any interviews for the rest of the season. Let Rusty, Walt or Randolph give them (Battle would probably decline) that way, the fan base will have nothing else to argue about except his ties.

And the ties ain't changin', cause Bz and the Mrs. just do not care about stuff like that.

i don't really think the quote is a big deal, but for some reason the thread title slayed me.

They clearly care enough to troll the fan base. Some of those ties have to be intentional.

LOL. I agree, they are ugly and I've wondered why Wellman doesn't suggest or just go ahead and hire a stylist or image consultant?

The ties wouldn't make a difference if we were beating dook and the tar holes and were nationally relevant again.

What an utterly absurd thread.

Gives the word "juvenile"a new dimension.

Krang.JPG

Back when wake forest basketball almost mattered, UNC fans loved to say that when we beat them it was our national championship. Now we have a coach that says essentially the same thing when we play the worst team in the ACC. I'm not sure which is worse, that we have [Redacted] as a coach, or that our national championship went from beating the best team in the conference to potentially one of the worst teams in the history of the ACC. Or, just the fact that beating boston college on the road might well be the closest we get to a national championship for quite a while.

:panda:

Back