• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeff [Redacted] Show: No more live questions/CJ and Cav On Now

Yeah, I'm sure Wellman thinks its all our fault. We just don't see his brilliance. He'll show us! We
Will be sorry for running off all the fans!

This is our school, and these are our teams. Time to start the protests. Boo birds. Interwebs. Withholding money and not buying tickets. Anything until these clowns are gone.

Register.com is having a sale of $.50 for a one year website domain. So if someone feels inclined to create a website about [Redacted] and/or Wellman, there is your chance for cheap. Still would need web hosting I guess?

From DealNews.com: register.com offers a 1-year .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info, or .us domain name registration for 50 cents via coupon code "reg050ek". (Remove the private domain registration and web site in-cart to get this price.) That's $37.50 off, 50 cents under our mention from a month ago from another merchant, and one of the least expensive .com registrations we've seen. (We saw an offer for one year of free web page hosting from Google in September.) The ICANN fee is included in the price.

Oh, Ronald, what would you like to do to Mother So Dear?

This is the email address where we're supposed to be good little boys and girls and email our questions to omnipotent Wellman.

wakeradioshow@gmail.com

I think we should still ask questions and call Bz's coaching ability and character into question. It may even be easier since we can pretty much just copy and paste from several of these threads. Of course, we could also phrase the questions more passive-aggressively to try and get them answered anyway. Either way, a flooding of the inbox couldn't go unnoticed. Questions like...

- Could Chill please explain what Bz's end-of-game strategy was during the Seton Hall game?
- Why wasn't our 100% free throw shooter on the floor at the end of the Seton Hall game?
- Why was Madison Jones taking the ball out instead of Travis?
- How often does the team practice those sorts of end bounding scenarios since we're not usually in games during the last 2 minutes?
- Why are Tuesdays such tough academic days for our players?
- Do you think other teams use our tough academic Tuesdays against us on the recruiting trail?
- Why did Bz say that he doesn't make excuses and then use the tough academic Tuesdays as an excuse?

I know most (all) of these won't get answered on the air, but it's better than nothing. And I hate censorship. And I don't want to take it lying down. I can't go to games, so this is the best I can do.

At least it's an email address that we know they're reading. Might as well unload on it.

I'm sure that's what Ron is doing. A good number of them probably feel the same way about us too. He's got to have some backing to make a bold move like this.

I doubt it. I think Wellman has gone full retard*. I think that he staked his career on this and will fight until the bitter end. Nobody likes losing Ph, nobody. Especially people who pay to ensure that it doesn't happen.

I guarantee you, the guy who donated 12.5 Million for the new student athletic center is NOT HAPPY about the state of the Basketball program (Wellman didn't secure the donation either, for the record). Neither is the guy near me who complained that he was sick of Grobe TWO YEARS AGO.

C'mon boosters, end this.

*Sorry if I offended anyone when I quoted Tropic Thunder. It's literally the only thing I could think of.

I don't even. I have no words for this. The Furman game needs to become one loud fucking demonstration. If you live in Winston, go to the game and get yourself kicked out by Wellman's gestapo, and make it worth it. It's not like your going to miss anything.

February 9th.... we strike. Next national TV game. We should wait until then.

More plans will be released when I get back from my honeymoon on Jan 20th.

eatme01.jpg

Aw hell, I'm in. Pregame at Putters? My treat.

Not surprising. State and Carolina don't have live callers. Just an indication that this fanbase has started acting like others.

Those fans get pissed off when their teams don't win a natty or make the NCAA tourney. It took wake fans three straight years of sub 200 ken Pom to get there.

You read my mind. Except the "my treat" part. Except a round of beers. I'd do that shit.

To what extent to boosters pay not to lose? If that's their motivation, they've been doing a poor job. And somebody had to get behind Ron enough to give Bz a 3rd year. I've always been suspicious that the rich boosters do this to get their asses kissed and for the access. If they were really in it for the winning, they wouldn't do it. We don't win that much.

They also have 50 times more people listening to the coach's show. Taking live calls would be a giant clusterfuck.

Fair enough. Might as well make something out of this mess.

There was censorship on DS with the Athletic Department in mind. Not sure if the order came from the Athletic Department.

That guy Chrispy on the other board is out of his fucking mind. He's calling the people that called into the show the "lunatic fringe". What he considers the "lunatic fringe" are the majority of Wake fans. Delusional apologists like him are the real "lunatic fringe".

Back