• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Josh Harris

Those of us in the stands in Nashville were actually embarrassed for how he carried on after that "tremendous" 10 yard KO return.

The kid's head is just not on straight right now. :(

I was sad and frustrating at the same time, he had the confidence, but didn't have the ability to back it up. Why could he not beat out BP in practice?

I was sad and frustrating at the same time, he had the confidence, but didn't have the ability to back it up. Why could he not beat out BP in practice?

If he had BP's heart and desire, Josh would have no problems.

Last edited:

I figured grobe was just punishing him/sending a message. I still think he is better than BP and that our season went in the tank when Harris went down.

Those of us in the stands in Nashville were actually embarrassed for how he carried on after that "tremendous" 10 yard KO return.

The kid's head is just not on straight right now. :(

That's what I posted earlier. I saw so many people shaking their head at Harris' flexing act.

Joshua Harris
I'm giving all of my music city bowl gear away.. Gotta get that negative stuff out of my life..

Maybe I'm just being dense, but does this mean that he is definitely leaving Wake? Or he is just getting rid of his Music City Bowl schwag? You only need so many ugly Ogio backpacks, amirite?

I read it that he is trying to eliminate all memories of a very negative day for him so he can move on from it.

MikeCamp_3 Michael Campanaro
@JoshHarris25 2012 = OUR YEAR!! #accTitle

JoshHarris25 Joshua Harris
@MikeCamp_3 indeeeeed.

I figured grobe was just punishing him/sending a message. I still think he is better than BP and that our season went in the tank when Harris went down.

It is true we started playing poorly after Harris went down, but I don't attribute that to not having Harris or BP's play. BP had some really good games down the stretch, 2-3 100 yard games IIRC. We had problems, but BP wasn't among them.

Edit: 2011 player statistics link: http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/stats/_/id/154/wake-forest-demon-deacons

Last edited:
Maybe I'm just being dense, but does this mean that he is definitely leaving Wake? Or he is just getting rid of his Music City Bowl schwag? You only need so many ugly Ogio backpacks, amirite?

As long as he just gives them away....

Josh needs to hang out with Camp a little more.

Everyone needs to hang out with Camp a little more. IMO, he's taking on the role of team captain. We've had a void of emotional leaders since the Fresh Deacs graduated, and Camp would be a great fit.

Everyone needs to hang out with Camp a little more. IMO, he's taking on the role of team captain. We've had a void of emotional leaders since the Fresh Deacs graduated, and Camp would be a great fit.

Camp & Bud

Josh needs to hang out with Camp a little more.

They crossover often in workouts. They compete in sprints against one another. Great pre-season photo from BobHWS has the two shaking hands at mid-field for start of season. It was not to be in their Sophomore season so they point to the JR year.

Nothing wrong with Jroc...he's just frustrated with a tough to recover/diagnose ailment. Nothing wrong with the staff...they are just frustrated because so much of pre-2011 was built with Jroc in mind.Then they had to pull a shirt from Reynolds only to get 28 touches for the year.

Josh should talk to Orville if he wants to commiserate over a wasted season. He should walk in Orville's shoes and see if that doesn't alter the perspective a little...

Nobody on these boards cares more for Josh Harris than Jim Grobe and the coaches... NO FUCKIN' BODY...you dig? Nobody is more invested in that young person's success than Jim Grobe and his staff. Nobody out here wants Jroc to do what he needs to do and nobody knows better what he needs to do to achieve his dream (play on Sunday) than Jim and his coaches. Period.

Let's have a do-over in 2012 and may Harris get on Campanaro's hamstring-stretching regimen...the same hamstrings which sidelined Mike as a frosh and rs fr.

They crossover often in workouts. They compete in sprints against one another. Great pre-season photo from BobHWS has the two shaking hands at mid-field for start of season. It was not to be in their Sophomore season so they point to the JR year.

Nothing wrong with Jroc...he's just frustrated with a tough to recover/diagnose ailment. Nothing wrong with the staff...they are just frustrated because so much of pre-2011 was built with Jroc in mind.Then they had to pull a shirt from Reynolds only to get 28 touches for the year.

Josh should talk to Orville if he wants to commiserate over a wasted season. He should walk in Orville's shoes and see if that doesn't alter the perspective a little...

Nobody on these boards cares more for Josh Harris than Jim Grobe and the coaches... NO FUCKIN' BODY...you dig? Nobody is more invested in that young person's success than Jim Grobe and his staff. Nobody out here wants Jroc to do what he needs to do and nobody knows better what he needs to do to achieve his dream (play on Sunday) than Jim and his coaches. Period.

Let's have a do-over in 2012 and may Harris get on Campanaro's hamstring-stretching regimen...the same hamstrings which sidelined Mike as a frosh and rs fr.

Now that's a positive plan!

Completely agree with this. Hamstrings can take forever to heal depending on the severity of the injury. I injured mine badly running track in college and it took about 6 months of rehab to get back to normal.

And sometimes they never return to normal, unfortunately.

It is true we started playing poorly after Harris went down, but I don't attribute that to not having Harris or BP's play. BP had some really good games down the stretch, 2-3 100 yard games IIRC. We had problems, but BP wasn't among them.

Edit: 2011 player statistics link: http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/stats/_/id/154/wake-forest-demon-deacons

This ^ BP is/was a much better back maybe not as flashy but knew how to put his head down get north and south and find the sticks!! Love how that guy plays!

Back