• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

JTP's Angle Shooting Mafia Extravaganza - MAFIA WINS DESPITE MASS CHEATING

Uhm. As mod I retroactively kill nonny w/ WFRW, as I did w/ redwing and DWD

RSF WINS!

Ok, it would've been 2-1 at the end and I still vote RSF.

And I got a cop investigation and RSF came back mafia.

For reals - Make sure you tell people in their role write-up that they're civ or mafia, please.

The only reason I kept redwing and DWD alive was I though it was funny and planned to kill one w/ the other.

SO I MUST REMAIN CONSISTENT.

Asperger Nonny LOSES.

I am going to write a theme game. Because I'm going to be bored this weekend. Give me some theme ideas that you all would want to play.

I've been thinking of a Avengers: Civil War game where Captain America and Iron Man each have a mafia team and then out of nowhere, DC Comics, led by Wonder Woman, come in and try to take over the comic book blockbuster corner.

I am going to write a theme game. Because I'm going to be bored this weekend. Give me some theme ideas that you all would want to play.

I also have one already written (possibly two)

And I agree with your earlier assessment that no matter how this devolved it was a good blow off game

ph's dreamland, in which every character is ph, and doesn't have to actually play, and also they all win no matter how poorly they play

An angleshooting game should have actual angles to shoot. This game had few angles so it was just an opportunity to cheat.

ooo, this is a fun one.

when ph posted his terrible comeback list, I asked chatzy if I should "tear him a new asshole" or "be cool". chatzy's answer deprived us of some fun

chatzy must have chosen "neither." My asshole is untorn and you certainly aren't being cool.

I can't believe how angry people are getting about a joke game with a crappy mod.

I've been thinking of a Avengers: Civil War game where Captain America and Iron Man each have a mafia team and then out of nowhere, DC Comics, led by Wonder Woman, come in and try to take over the comic book blockbuster corner.

I actually have a Civil War game I wrote up last summer. Team Cap is the Mafia. Iron Man and War Machine are masons. Both sides recruit. PM me if you want deets. It would certainly fix the sad state of games.

^^^ Sad state of games is an insult to RW or RSFs recent games but otherwise maybe

Last edited:
As I mentioned before, I would not have played had I realised that this was going to turn into a real game. So then I was sad that it later devolved into not a real game once redwing and I died. In any case, I played mine purely for laughs, so people should give nonny more shit about it.

As I mentioned before, I would not have played had I realised that this was going to turn into a real game. So then I was sad that it later devolved into not a real game once redwing and I died. In any case, I played mine purely for laughs, so people should give nonny more shit about it.

You were great

I love you.

Join my game fuckers. It doesn't matter how much availability you have it will be crazy

What is the drink thing everyone keeps talking about?

Back