• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Karl Hess

Bunch of total dickheads on these boards. Wake Forest has totally gone to shit with its $60K/year elitist prices. Evidently, a school attracts mostly spoiled assholes at those prices. Nobody with any common sense regarding money would go there at those prices. I don't give a damn whether they fired Hess or not. I don't even watch basketball games any more....but what is a wealthy, grown man doing heckling referees as a fan at a fucking basketball game?

bob or boob?

You can always count on BKF to leave a fresh take!

Karl Hess should have been fired on the spot 17 years ago when he called Nikki Arinze's nutsack for a charge when he teabagged Shane Battier on perhaps the most spectacular dunk in Wake history. That hack has been working on borrowed time ever since.

that was 17 years ago????

Doesn't care about basketball, doesn't care about Karl Hess, but HAS to drop by to tell us that Wake is an elitist institution in the Hess thread. GOLD.

[bob] Everyone who has ever gone to Wake is a rich entitled asshole except me. [\bob]

Copy, paste.

There is such a divide between elite academic national university and those that attend wake in its lesser self of regional college, and that difference isn't just tuition.

Bunch of total dickheads on these boards. Wake Forest has totally gone to shit with its $60K/year elitist prices. Evidently, a school attracts mostly spoiled assholes at those prices. Nobody with any common sense regarding money would go there at those prices. I don't give a damn whether they fired Hess or not. I don't even watch basketball games any more....but what is a wealthy, grown man doing heckling referees as a fan at a fucking basketball game?

I agree. What is a fan doing heckling a ref? That is basically unheard of in polite society and likely has tuition to blame for it.

By the way does anyone know how to reinstall sarcasm font? Mine seems to be glitching lately.

What a total numb nuts. We are assholes because we think a grown adult, working at an event, shouldn't throw out culturally/racially insensitive comments at a customer/fan? I'm no member of the PC police but is it really hard to understand how this went south for Hess (especially with his history)? Whatever med you skipped this morning you may want to take.

You're right about the outrageous price - My kid is switching to a public college next week, that is 60% less (and rated the same).

You just wait. He's biding his time, Edmund Dantes style. We'll forget all about this incident until April of 2017. The Maker/Giles led Deacs will take the floor and who will meet them smiling at mid court for the jump? King MF-ing Karl.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Back