• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report on the Tennessee Vols - 12:30 Saturday ESPN2

Crawford probably just played himself to the lower end of the lottery with that game

Please note sarcasm

How games have we totally collapsed in the final 7 or so minutes under DM? He can recruit and coach big men, but that’s about it. He needs to be an assistant coach. He can’t out strategize a high school coach.

How games have we totally collapsed in the final 7 or so minutes under DM? He can recruit and coach big men, but that’s about it. He needs to be an assistant coach. He can’t out strategize a high school coach.

TN has really good guards who significantly outplayed ours. Plus we threw the ball away a bazillion times. Nothing to do with Danny.

Childress needs to stop shooting. I would start Woods and Mitchell next game in place of Crawford and Brown. Crawford needs to see some bench time.

Brown has given us very little recently

Crawford,Childress and Moore look like shit. Collective IQ <70. Looks like a [name redacted] team right now.

Crawford,Childress and Moore look like shit. Collective IQ <70. Looks like a [name redacted] team right now.

I am sure a few top 100 freshmen next year will start the dynasty. Just need more patience.

UT is better team. They hit shots, particularly the 3. IN the last 3 minutes they were 4-4 at end of shot clock taking a game that was relatively close and turning it into a rout with three 3's and a 2 after burning off 30 seconds of the clock. Their D was better and they made smarter plays. We had several possessions where Wilbekin or Childress (in particular) would dribble down, dribble around then launch up a poor shot without ever making a pass. Crawford had his worst game in a Deacon uniform. Sarr made several good plays but he just needs experience. We can't turn the ball over 20 times and expect to win. We were outplayed and out executed. On to next game.

I am sure a few top 100 freshmen next year will start the dynasty. Just need more patience.

Sure but for how long? None of Manning’s teams have valued the ball. Many of the turnovers are just plain stupid. This team needs a collective boot up its ass.

Sure but for how long? None of Manning’s teams have valued the ball. Many of the turnovers are just plain stupid. This team needs a collective boot up its ass.

Exactly how many coaches don't "value the ball"? I've never met or spoken to a single one. This is a ridiculous notion.

Back