• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Syracuse Orange - Saturday Night - 8 pm - ACCN

Massoud with another clutch 3. If he gets a good coach for 3 years, he may end up a baller.

I have to admit that I’m impressed with how this team battles. I thought these last two road games would be blowout losses.

Having said that, 3-10 in this ACC is awful.

Not sure why we fouled with a timeout and a 5 second differential. Just let it play out.

Refs missed offensive goal tend on that put back

Also missed over the back on the Edwards tip of the rebound.

ETA

Edwards tipped ball to Goodide by going over back of Wake player. Should have been foul on Edwards and Wake FTs with 1.7 sec .

Last edited:
Isn't this the third time Massoud has hit a late three this year? Why play him more? He's only our best or second best three point shooter.

UNC game is going to be a crap shoot. Who can botch the end of the game more.

Massoud did good (long 3) then bad (dribbled into triple team and turnover. )

It’s weird to watch these late game failures and not even feel disappointed or the least bit surprised.

Missed def rb costs us game.

In all fairness, it looked like more of a foul (over the back) than the 5th they called on Sarr. Neither one probably should have been called a foul, but Sarr being in at the end of the game may have equaled a Wake rebound. Oh well, at the end of the day, Danny Manning coached team = losing.

Lost in the same way UNC did.

A shame. A real shame.

Keep stacking.

Great effort. Tough loss. Clutch 3 by Massoud
Feel bad for the players. Looked much better with Neath at the point

I know we give Torry a load of crap, but he had 9 pts, 4-7 shooting 3 rb 3 asst and 1 to.

At least props to him for playing with in his abilities tonight.

Back