• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report -- UVA Cavaliers -- 9 pm Tuesday

Almost like our guys finally got to the point of being totally pi$$ed off and responded.

I hate this game's score makes this shit show appear more even than it really is. Typical ugly UVA game I guess.

We have players. We need a true point guard and a Salt-type 5. Brandon would be better for us at the 2, IMO. Love his heart and his shot; but he is not a great facilitator.

A real coach would do wonders for this team.

They need to get Brown ballet or yoga lessons. He really lacks agility & flexibility.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a team miss so many shots around the basket.

Virginia went 0 for 11 in the second half and we still were losing by 21 f’ing points.

Amazing what a little bit of effort looks like. We have so much more potential than our coaching allows.

This is some solid basketball. If only we weren't already down more than twenty

Some of our guys are actually having nice games.

Those are the victories of morality I’ve been talking about. It’s not about the score but the heart and socks of our players. Danny picking up the most nanchelaunt technical of all time just fuels these guys to moral wins.

Back