• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lefites playing dirty (BKF should be happy)

No one gives a rat's ass about college grades or W would have never gotten elected.

People are interested in how you pay your taxes. You couldn't be approved in the Senate for Cabinet post without providing ten years of tax returns.

Sending money to Switzerland, the Cayman's Bermuda, the Bahamas and other places is legal but shows Romney is not like the rest of us. Not knowing what a doughnut is called shows this. Knowing the owners of NASCAR teams rather than wearing a hat is another.

Having a tax plan that cuts taxes for the Top 3% and increases taxes for the lower 50% doesn't make you sound like you care about anything other than making you and your rich buddies richer and fuck everyone else.

What is the whole think with Obama's college transcripts about? I've only seen it discussed here.

What is the whole think with Obama's college transcripts about? I've only seen it discussed here.

Probably because you're not listening to Glenn Beck.

I don't care about Obama's transcripts and I don't care about Romney's tax returns. It you need the dirt on that stuff to make a choice in this election I can't help you.

Yet the jobs numbers were better than expected.

We're parsing over minor variance at this point. Things are basically unchanged.

According to Steve Rattner on Morning Joe, the unemployment rate moved from 8.217% to 8.254%. So just rounding.

According to Steve Rattner on Morning Joe, the unemployment rate moved from 8.217% to 8.254%. So just rounding.

I tried to watch that, but Mika's shirt wouldn't let me.

Back