• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Liberty @ WF - Saturday 9/17 5 pm - ACCN

The Liberty boards are a scary, scary place. Reads like satire. Most of them are extremely upset they will be joining the shitty C-USA in a couple of years. They actually see themselves as an independent football program like Notre Dame that should not be contemporaries with Sam Houston and New Mexico State.

I had an old boss very early in my career that was a former professional bass fisherman, was getting his online MBA from Liberty, and helped lead them to a bass fishing national championship. Suck it, Wolpfack.

But yeah, Liberty is scum. 45-10, Deacs.

Les posted this quote on the other board, pulled from a Liberty press conference today

Liberty senior DL Dennis Osagiede on facing Sam Hartman: "Every quarterback folds under pressure. They have that RPO thing where they hold it & that's cute & all, but at the end of the day if you put pressure in a guy's face, he's going to make some type of indecisive throw."

I have a good friend who owns a print and graphics shop in town. I think I can get this printed in multiple fonts, colors and sizes for the locker room. I'm actually serious.

In addition, if in video format, let's have that sucker playing on the video board pre-game and during practice all week!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Les posted this quote on the other board, pulled from a Liberty press conference today

I have a good friend who owns a print and graphics shop in town. I think I can get this printed in multiple fonts, colors and sizes for the locker room. I'm actually serious.

In addition, if in video format, let's have that sucker playing on the video board pre-game and during practice all week!!!!!!!
Relax, we don't care that much

I don't know who "we" is but you better hope the team gives a damn. No? See Texas A&M for more information.
I don't care. Show up, get high, and hope for a win. Win or Lose I still get pizza afterwards. That's good enough for me

I promise you the staff is more than capable of doing this themselves.

I worked with a guy one summer who went to Liberty His parents were missionaries and he didn’t know much about it when he applied.

He said he felt bad for the athletes. Almost none of them were there for religious purposes and nearly all of them were there just because it gave them a shot at continuing to chase their dreams.

That being said, WFU needs to get out of that contract.

Sorry if this has been reported somewhere else, but any word on Coby Davis or expect to hear something tomorrow?

So what couple is gonna wear matching “Becky” And “The Pool Boy” T-shirts?

Or maybe a “Jerry likes to watch(the game)” shirt.

I highly recommend Gangster Capitalism’s podcast about Falwell Jr/Liberty. It goes into great detail about how Trump blackmailed Falwell Jr into endorsing him with pics of Becky and the pool boy, rapes not being investigated so federal funding would not decrease, blatant racism and homophobia on campus, their Trump U like scam of an online program, and the founding of the Falkirk Center to spread election fraud and Christian’s are under attack BS. Liberty truly is a shitty, evil institution. Hope we beat them by 60.

Sorry if this has been reported somewhere else, but any word on Coby Davis or expect to hear something tomorrow?
He was interviewed briefly after the game and said he was a little sore, but thought he'd be fine.

Clawson's policy the last few years has been he'll tell us if a player is out for the season; otherwise not much info. So keep that in mind.

He was interviewed briefly after the game and said he was a little sore, but thought he'd be fine.

Clawson's policy the last few years has been he'll tell us if a player is out for the season; otherwise not much info. So keep that in mind.

So the only thing we are likely to learn is if it is really bad news on Coby, that is he will be out for the season.

No news would be good news (he's playing Sat) or slightly bad news (missing a few games).

In 2008 we beat Baylor, Old Miss and FSU to start the season, and the hype was on for Clemson at home in week 5. I recall a ton of hype about what our ranking would be leading in to the game, size of crowd, which network/what time, etc. Only problem was that Navy had the nerve to wedge themselves into our schedule the week before, and I'd say a pretty solid chance that our losing to them was in part b/c we (and I mean a collective "we": coaches, players, fans, AD's office) were guilty of looking ahead towards the big prize on the horizon. I'm thinking Clawson will be reminding his players about APP State, Marshall and Ga. Southern all this week (and oh how I wish he could add Georgia State to his litany of "reasons to be wary of overlooking anyone on our schedule").

In 2008 we beat Baylor, Old Miss and FSU to start the season, and the hype was on for Clemson at home in week 5. I recall a ton of hype about what our ranking would be leading in to the game, size of crowd, which network/what time, etc. Only problem was that Navy had the nerve to wedge themselves into our schedule the week before, and I'd say a pretty solid chance that our losing to them was in part b/c we (and I mean a collective "we": coaches, players, fans, AD's office) were guilty of looking ahead towards the big prize on the horizon. I'm thinking Clawson will be reminding his players about APP State, Marshall and Ga. Southern all this week (and oh how I wish he could add Georgia State to his litany of "reasons to be wary of overlooking anyone on our schedule").
Well, as a fan, I promise not to overlook Liberty.

Back