• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Liberty @ WF - Saturday 9/17 5 pm - ACCN

Yes! You can dance close and hug; maybe even grab her butt - once. Then they expel your ass.

Maybe you get expelled if your butt gets grabbed.

My understanding is that we didn't have the funds to buy out this series, but will not be scheduling them in the future.

Good. It's a ridiculous use of resources. I did see a couple people on the Liberty forums thought this should be a "rivalry" game that both teams can lean into moving forward. Cannot nope out of that fast enough.

I usually visit the message boards of opposing teams and congrats, you’ve made the top 5 most intolerant fan base. The same kinda things you accuse Liberty of is littered all over this board.

We’re not asking you to attend Liberty or share our biblical beliefs, just simply play a football game. I’ve not read one insightful thought on the actual game. Obviously this board allows a lot of trash talk and trust me, Liberty fans have developed thick skin over the years, but let’s not forget which university was built on the back of slaves. That would be Wake.

In regards to the game I think Wake plays well and will likely win by 2-3 td’s. We’ve not been tested by a throwing qb yet. Both USM and UAB were run heavy teams. If Liberty has any hope of staying in the game, it’ll be the play of our D line. We’re very talented there with 7-8 guys that rotate in. If we can’t get a push in the middle and stop that slow mesh that Wake runs so well, it’ll be a long day for Liberty. We’re hoping to get our starting rb back this week. He’s missed the first couple weeks with a nagging injury.

I’m hopeful you guys are looking ahead to next week and allows us to stay close into the second half.

It's not our fault your "university" is run by charlatans and crooks, so we don't blame you. We mostly feel bad for you and are frustrated that our school is using their money and sports profile to prop up the crooks and charlatans at Liberty.

Meh, this thread is pretty ugly TBH. Even if Liberty is objectively bad.

Last edited:
We're going to fuck Liberty like a 20-year old pool boy cuckolding an impotent milquetoast husband. And we're going to film it.
You do realize Falwell Jr was fired and is no longer affiliated with the school. In fact, he’s barred from campus.

I usually visit the message boards of opposing teams and congrats, you’ve made the top 5 most intolerant fan base. The same kinda things you accuse Liberty of is littered all over this board.

We’re not asking you to attend Liberty or share our biblical beliefs, just simply play a football game. I’ve not read one insightful thought on the actual game. Obviously this board allows a lot of trash talk and trust me, Liberty fans have developed thick skin over the years, but let’s not forget which university was built on the back of slaves. That would be Wake.

In regards to the game I think Wake plays well and will likely win by 2-3 td’s. We’ve not been tested by a throwing qb yet. Both USM and UAB were run heavy teams. If Liberty has any hope of staying in the game, it’ll be the play of our D line. We’re very talented there with 7-8 guys that rotate in. If we can’t get a push in the middle and stop that slow mesh that Wake runs so well, it’ll be a long day for Liberty. We’re hoping to get our starting rb back this week. He’s missed the first couple weeks with a nagging injury.

I’m hopeful you guys are looking ahead to next week and allows us to stay close into the second half.
Stop being mean to us for being bad people it’s not our fault. That’s you right now. GTFO and never come back

Back