• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

London might not exist by the end of the week

pict46.jpg

A. This is ridiculous.
B. It reminds me of Anchorman "Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder."

listening to interviews with these kids is sickening. they're just doing stuff because they don't think anyone will stop them.

saw this quote on the interwebs as well:

"See, their morals, their code... it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you, when the chips are down, these... these civilized people will eat each other. See, I'm not a monster, I'm just ahead of the curve."

- The Joker

not a lot of deaths, so probably pretty well

Yeah, London would be a lot better off if the streets were littered with the bodies of teenagers.

Yeah, I get that. But what's the obsession with everybody having guns? The idea that a rash of B&E and vandalism is worth killing people over is crazy to me.

OBVIOUSLY IF SHOP OWNER A COMES FROM BEHIND HIS COUNTER WITH TWO OF THESE, I'M RUNNING AWAY.

Yeah, I get that. But what's the obsession with everybody having guns? The idea that a rash of B&E and vandalism is worth killing people over is crazy to me.

Hey now, I don't own a gun, and don't have much of an opinion on gun control, but this is a bit ridiculous. The threat of guns is often a very solid detriment to serious crime/riots such as this. I would say for every person killed by law enforcement, thousands of crimes are stopped/avoided because of the presence of a deadly weapon on an officer's belt. If this happened in the U.S., I would imagine the National Guard would be called in strapped with M16s, and peace would be restored much more quickly.. Just my opinion.

Hey now, I don't own a gun, and don't have much of an opinion on gun control, but this is a bit ridiculous. The threat of guns is often a very solid detriment to serious crime/riots such as this. I would say for every person killed by law enforcement, thousands of crimes are stopped/avoided because of the presence of a deadly weapon on an officer's belt. If this happened in the U.S., I would imagine the National Guard would be called in strapped with M16s, and peace would be restored much more quickly.. Just my opinion.

i don't think anyone here is against law enforcement having guns.

if i'm understanding correctly, more are concerned with the looters/shop owners having guns and going at it with everyone.

I'm fine with the trained personnel of the National Guard to have guns. I get a little uneasy when every John, Sally and Sam have a gun on the streets trying to keep the peace on their own terms.

i don't think anyone here is against law enforcement having guns.

if i'm understanding correctly, more are concerned with the looters/shop owners having guns and going at it with everyone.

I thought a majority of UK police don't carry firearms.

Back