• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

London might not exist by the end of the week

Yeah, I get that. But what's the obsession with everybody having guns? The idea that a rash of B&E and vandalism is worth killing people over is crazy to me.

Property owners don't have to shoot ALL the looters. They just need to shoot the first looter who threatens their family/home/business, and leave the body out front. Then the rest of the looters will leave them alone to continue their peaceful existence.

Why don't we just start sticking heads on sticks again? That should work even better!

I think a hipster riot in NYC would last about 10 minutes

6 shots were fired in London last night, but none hit their target.

Police are looking for this suspect:

Fernando-Torres-Chelsea2.gif

Property owners don't have to shoot ALL the looters. They just need to shoot the first looter who threatens their family/home/business, and leave the body out front. Then the rest of the looters will leave them alone to continue their peaceful existence.

some christian. shocking the christian dbag doesnt actually believe what he goes to church to hear about.

Hey now, I don't own a gun, and don't have much of an opinion on gun control, but this is a bit ridiculous. The threat of guns is often a very solid detriment to serious crime/riots such as this. I would say for every person killed by law enforcement, thousands of crimes are stopped/avoided because of the presence of a deadly weapon on an officer's belt. If this happened in the U.S., I would imagine the National Guard would be called in strapped with M16s, and peace would be restored much more quickly.. Just my opinion.

Is that serious? I would imagine the United States crime rate is, adjusted for population and population density and whatever other factors you want to adjust for, at least as high as many European countries. In fact, it's probably higher.

Is that serious? I would imagine the United States crime rate is, adjusted for population and population density and whatever other factors you want to adjust for, at least as high as many European countries. In fact, it's probably higher.

I know we have a much higher murder rate.

One of the shithouse Gallagher brothers had a shop he owns looted too. But he deserved it because the Gallagher brothers are the WORST.

Looters would be so bold if they feared that the shop owners might be packing heat inside the store. They could make getting a gun next to impossible, but legal. That should act as a deterrent to stuff like this.

Back