• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Louie CK on Saturday Night Live tonight

For any Suits fans out there, last night was entertaining. Lewis Litt was en fuego! I didn't know he had it in him. Great lawyering!

Just watched this ep, it was so f'ing awesome.

I thought bringing back Tanner was a good move too, and getting Jessica, Harvey, and Hardman on the same team was a good twist.

That ending scene last night between Louie and Parker Posey was excellent.

I still predict that Harvey splits and starts new firm, taking Mike, Donna and the cute paralegal with him. Lewis tries to join them. "Spector and Ross" has a nice ring. They can't write Donna off, just like Mad Men can't do without Peggy.

Last edited:
Now that Donna's fired it opens the door for her and Harvey to start hooking up again. They aren't writing her out of the show that's fo sure.

is anyone else pissed about the most recent episode of White Collar? thought they really copped out of what could have been a fun season of the FBI chasing down Neil. instead we just get the here is a new case every episode with a little long-running storyline throwed in

is anyone else pissed about the most recent episode of White Collar? thought they really copped out of what could have been a fun season of the FBI chasing down Neil. instead we just get the here is a new case every episode with a little long-running storyline throwed in

Haven't watched this week's ep yet, but I think what you're saying is that you're pissed that White Collar is White Collar. That's been the formula every season.

Haven't watched this week's ep yet, but I think what you're saying is that you're pissed that White Collar is White Collar. That's been the formula every season.

yeah thats pretty much exactly what i'm saying. i was holding out hope that they were actually going to do something a little different. but instead just going to be seasons 1-3 (or however many seasons there have been) recycled through. i like the show but probably not more much longer

The product placement in (at least) The Closer and Rizzoli & Isles is getting a little annoying. "Here, these great Dr Scholl shoe inserts for women will make your heels so much more comfortable!" "Wow you're right, these are great!" Right now they are showing Payday bars on The Closer.

Also, not sure how I feel about this whole Major Crimes spinoff from The Closer. I just don't really like Raydor, so I don't think I will want to watch a show with her as the main character. They have done a good job humanizing her over the last season and a half though.

yeah thats pretty much exactly what i'm saying. i was holding out hope that they were actually going to do something a little different. but instead just going to be seasons 1-3 (or however many seasons there have been) recycled through. i like the show but probably not more much longer

Actually Covert Affairs has the same format and I think other USA shows do too. It is what it is. They do what they think works. I agree that I'd like to see more depth.

Actually Covert Affairs has the same format and I think other USA shows do too. It is what it is. They do what they think works. I agree that I'd like to see more depth.

oh yeah its definitely USA's format. the only 2 USA shows that I really watch are White Collar and Suits. I like Suits so much because while the stick with the format of a new case week by week they are able to weave in a lot more long-running storylines within those cases. White Collar on the other hand, other than like the first 2 and last 2 episodes of each season have almost next to nothing to do with any long-running storylines.

This thread has really gotten away from me. I thought we were talking Louie and Wilfred, but now it's all USA/TNT show talk.

I'm about to drop Covert Affairs simply because the show consistently spills over into the next hour by a minute or two. Completely unnecessary and causes me to miss the very end of the show. No I'm not going to micromanage my TiVo for this.

Seriously like every episode of suits has dominated. I really like Mike's extra assertiveness so far. Lewis has been hilarious as well.

and oh hai Nonny. Sorry we never got a chance to chill.

The banter between Mike and Harvey is awesome! Mike acts like he is on equal par with Harvey. Gutsy! This season has really taken off. Even Donna and Lewis have stepped up their roles.

Back