• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mad Men Season 6 returns April 7

Only watched it once, but in the scene with Don talking through the door she was on one bed, and walked past another twin. Could be wrong, and they could have re-arranged the furniture, slept in another room, but my bet is they did it to create a better scene when getting busted by Megan. Most children's rooms seem to have two twins, and Don's pad is not exactly hurting for space in NYC terms.

Last edited:
The sleepover may have been in the room the boys stay in when the kids visit. Sally was in her own room.

"I was comforting Mrs. Rosen."

Um. . .yeah. . .

Mad+Style+S6E11+27.jpg

Mad+Style+S6E11+29.jpg

Still not sure where the season is headed. Don definitely killed Peggy and Ted. Glenn is less creepy but still creepy.

Still not sure where the season is headed. Don definitely killed Peggy and Ted. Glenn is less creepy but still creepy.

Do you think he was wrong to do so? I think it was the right thing to do for the company, but he lost Peggy in the process. Another person turned against him...

That should have been a private conversation with Ted and a private conversation with Peggy. Airing dirty laundry and not giving credit where credit was due were both poor form.

Didn't really care for that episode in and of itself, although depending on how strong the finale is, this episode has the potential to be a great set-up piece.

The thing I disliked the most was the entire bit with Sally at the boarding school. It just seemed like they shoehorned in a way to show how Sally was trying to rebel and get away from her parents. My fiance also commented that it was probably just another excuse for Weiner to get his terrible kid back onto the show.

The Ted/Peggy vs. Don thing was messy, but you could see that it was a dark side of Don jumping at the chance to wield power. Or you wonder that someone who has never felt truly loved was disgusted at seeing two people who were clearly in deep, and in the workplace no less.

Speaking of which, it doesn't seem like there's much life left in the Don/Megan relationship. I wonder if the season finale will have some sort of blow up - maybe Sylvia confesses? - and in between seasons 6 & 7, there's an off camera divorce, etc.

The Bob Benson stuff was what kept my interest for sure. You could see Pete Campbell's wheels turning as soon as he heard from Duck about Bob's past. He tried to blackmail Dick Whitman and it ended up backfiring - he's clearly not making the same mistake again, especially given Bob's favorable status with both Chevy and Cutler/Cooper.

Also - Joan's Jewish lady impression was hilarious.

Great episode, imo. Don is in such a weird place.

I'm almost positive that my daughter is going to look just like Sally Draper.

Great episode, imo. Don is in such a weird place.

I'm almost positive that my daughter is going to look just like Sally Draper.

Good luck with that.

I don't watch this show, but Linda Cardellini is f'ing hot, smart,
nm0004802
and has aged like a fine wine.

I loved the Glenn part, he's awesome.

Sally is a perfect mix of Don and Betty. She's gonna do a lot of damage in her life.

Back