• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Malaysian Airline Flight MH370

and what does that mean in this context? you agree w/the article?

Statistics are good. Amateur statisticians who think they're the smartest guys on the internet are not.

Pilot defs didn't have the #hothand

6583.jpg

Latest reports are that the plane turned before the "good night" call by the pilot..

If I was a family member of someone on that plane I would be going absolutely crazy. It is unreal how poorly this has been handled.

This mismanagement and flip-flopping of this by the Malaysians reminds me of how poorly the Arubans handled the Natalee Holloway disappearance several years ago. So frustrating for the families.

This mismanagement and flip-flopping of this by the Malaysians reminds me of how poorly the Arubans handled the Natalee Holloway disappearance several years ago. So frustrating for the families.

It also doesn't help that surrounding countries aren't volunteering relevant intelligence.

This is either going to be a very weird story or in the JFK realm of best conspiracy theory ever.

Back