• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 13B: WF at L'ville - 8 pm ACC Network (for now)

Shots didn’t fall tonight and Louisville hit some bullshit shots and got some bullshit calls. Fuck

Cory Alexander thinks we could have attacked to get an easy basket when we haven’t been able to do that all game.

It's the stupidest line in all college basketball announcing.

Can anybody tell me why the shot clock never reset to 20?

Because the ACC doesn’t know how to manage a basketball game. We wouldn’t have needed to foul.

I do not recall a game where the refs completely dictated the tempo of the game. Literally every time Louisville had the ball they called a foul on Wake in the second half up until the nine minute mark. terrible calls. It looked like we were playing Duke with the Refs.

Tough loss to a pretty bad Louisville team. They got hot second half. We played like a squad who hadn’t played in 12 days.

We hit some big 3s down the stretch. Unfortunately, so did they. Just can't really win a game when the fouls add up like that. We really shot the ball poorly albeit against a good defensive team. Regroup and move on

I do not recall a game where the refs completely dictated the tempo of the game. Literally every time Louisville had the ball they called a foul on Wake in the second half up until the nine minute mark. terrible calls. It looked like we were playing Duke with the Refs.

It was like every Duke game at Cameron for the past 20 years. But outside of that, yeah.

Back