• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 15: FSU @ LJVM: Tuesday 7 pm RSN - Bally Sports

Duke and BC out here cancelling games, meanwhile THE DEACS just took FSU behind the woodshed without our starting PG.

The refs were better in the second half, but to be honest, they were horrendous for the first half. It was in our favor, but still terrible.

Not sure how you have that many turnovers and win by 20. FSU threw up alot of bricks. Good defense and rebounding on our end.

Nice work Ph, but is 12-3 a whipping? I guess if you say we scored 4 times as many points as them it does.

Doesn’t look like we’ve ever beaten FSU by double digits in both football and basketball in the same year.

I just want you all to know that I’m a better fan than you because I attended in person.

Alondes finished with 20 points against a swarming D, none of them from 3, and he only attempted 1. You love to see it.

Last edited:
LaRavia's bball IQ is through the roof. After watching the Bz and Manning years, the bar is low, but this guy just straight up knows how to ball.

Carter was pretty terrible and I’m afraid his mom was sitting right in front of us and heard us saying mean things. Leonard Hamilton is a Bunny Colvin vampire. Florida State has 18 7 footers. And Laravia is so much faster than he looks.

Defense looked a lot better. If Forbes wanted a statement game from our guys, he got one. Aside from that, much of the time the game looked like a track meet. Must have been fun to watch courtside.

What is wrong with Whitt? 3 recent possessions with shots early in the clock ??

All I'm going to say is that I hope Taylor or McCray step up or we are going to be hurting at guard next year.

Carter was pretty terrible and I’m afraid his mom was sitting right in front of us and heard us saying mean things. Leonard Hamilton is a Bunny Colvin vampire. Florida State has 18 7 footers. And Laravia is so much faster than he looks.

Nothing she probably hasn't heard before. As long as you didn't make any feminine jokes about his hair you're probably good.

Jake/Joe looking like his pre-protocol self again.

Last edited:
great win tonight! And what a defensive effort. Feels so good to just own FSU in football and basketball this season.

Actually thought Carter played better in the second half. 6 rebounds, 2 assists and only 2 turnovers in 25 minutes. I am not giving up on him yet.

Sy was awesome. Player of the game along with LaRavia. Williams was great too. Whitt and Hildreth a combined 1-11. Williamson was missed but fortunately we did not need him.

Back