• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 15: @ FSU Tuesday (yikes) 7 pm ACCN

Not that there was much doubt, but FSU boards reporting that the game is officially on for tomorrow.

I’m so confused. Why are there all these cancellations? Snow? Wind?
Wind. Don't know when exactly everyone started caring about this type safety because I've definitely been at school before when winds were awful but they're predicting consistent 20-30mph winds with gusts up to 50 and they don't want to run busses through all that

Wish it was snow

I heard one of the announcers during the two previous games say Marsh was injured?
According to Les it’s not an injury. Also he won’t ask Forbes about Marsh any more because he “know(s) what Forbes is going to say”.

Journalism at its finest kids.
That guy having any media credential is a sham and a mockery. It’s a shamockery

According to Les it’s not an injury. Also he won’t ask Forbes about Marsh any more because he “know(s) what Forbes is going to say”.

I saw that. He also won’t ask about Damari because Forbes will tell us when there is something to tell.

I saw that. He also won’t ask about Damari because Forbes will tell us when there is something to tell.
This is more egregious to me. I think it’s obvious that Marsh isn’t playing because he has two guys in front him who are better and need minutes to develop. Not asking about Damari is crazy.

Les is worried that Forbes will say something like “come on, Les, I’ll let you know when he’s ready” and that he doesn’t want to stop getting called on. But he won’t stop doing that because Forbes is a professional and will be courteous.

Don’t question his integrity!

Don't think this will be easy, I can see an ugly, lower scoring affair. Big win Saturday, the talking heads are hyping up Wake. FSU is playing better (especially at home) and it'll be a ghost town in the Tucker Center, so sleepy environment. I am thinking Wake 71-59

Their length worries me, especially on Sallis pull ups and the jab step fadeaway of Boopie. We need to have a decent shooting night from the perimeter on kick outs.

I’m thinking a big night from Carr from 3.

Back