• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 16: L'ville @ The KFC Yum Center: Saturday 3 pm - ACCN

This is completely unacceptable. If we somehow lose this, I may change my tune with Forbes. Our defensive and offensive sets the last 6 mins or so have been concerning. WTF are we doing?
Well our only real ballhandler and top three ACC player wasn't on the court for the last four minutes or so....

This game should not be close. Once again not playing smart, lack of intensity particularly around rebounding, sloppy play, jacking up senseless 3s. Disappointing

Well our only real ballhandler and top three ACC player wasn't on the court for the last four minutes or so....
Still. Knowing that, we have…checks notes…Klintman bringing the ball up?

I’m a huge Forbes fan, but you have to adjust to the game. Not seeing it.

Honestly this game has played out exactly how you'd expect the 75th ranked road team to play the 275-300th ranked home team. It's largely been double digits and the 75th ranked team looks generally better. Again, the line was 9.

This is why the that crap stretch at the end of the first half mattered. It never, ever should have been this close.

My dear friends the glorious Wake Forest roller coaster never fails to deliver. Don't say you didn't get your tuition's worth, in more than one way.

I love the lobs to Marsh but teams are really sitting hard on that play. Need to find some other ways to use him.

Louisville has really played better the last ten minutes or so. Defensive pressure has been increased, making shots that they missed in the second half and yes they largely benefitted from Tyree injury plus Wake missing wide open threes on several occasions.

Back