• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 18: Louisville @ LJVM -- Saturday Noon -- ESPNU

Feels like blind optimism at this point then. There's a reason he hasn't been cleared in the past few weeks even though they've been saying that he's right on the edge of being back. Combining that with how far behind schedule he is, it seems really concerning to me.

I mean if it's not until late February that he's back, this team is going to make or miss the NCAAT without him playing a role in that.

HOP ON THE TRAIN deacon14!!!

WOO WOO

Got to get Monsanto back for the holes on Monday. Wasn't it two years ago that he torched them at Wake?

now i have to apologize to my buddy who texted me earlier. i said he was full of shit because i didn't see anything official
i'll gladly say i'm sorry for this

LET'S FUCKING GO!!!!!!!!!!

now i have to apologize to my buddy who texted me earlier. i said he was full of shit because i didn't see anything official
i'll gladly say i'm sorry for this

LET'S FUCKING GO!!!!!!!!!!
Your buddy is connected. He knew before Rothstein.

i mean we have it now
everyone is available. strong squad in my humble opinion
time to get it done

resize

Holy shit lets fucking go!!!!!!!! I hope Damari gets some minutes before he fucking annihiliates the goats on monday!!!!

Glad they're both healthy. As for contributions, I'd be surprised if Monsanto is ready to take minutes from PFred right out of the gate, but maybe. Either way, it's nice to know we now have the original and the next Monsanto on the roster.

Good luck stopping Boopie/Cam/Sallis getting to the rim when they have PFred to their right and Damari to their left.

T's and P's to the teams in the way

I know this just happened, but any reason we wouldn't see them both in game action tomorrow? Even if for just a few minutes?
I mean ... that becomes the next big question. I think the first full practice Damari would've had was Wednesday, and that's if Wake practiced the day after a road game. I know he's a microwavable shooter but I just can't see him playing anything beyond spot minutes tomorrow or Monday.

Jao has been practicing longer. I'd kind of expect him to play more minutes than Damari tomorrow, especially in light of Forbes' frustration with over-dribbling Tuesday night.

It really sucks that the UNC game is on a Monday, as that takes away a potential day for a full practice for both guys beforehand. But even if they are only able to play a couple minutes tomorrow, hopefully they can ramp it up to a few more minutes each on Monday

Back