• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 19: #19 Clemson Tigers @ LJVM -- Tuesday 9pm - Regional Sports Networks (ESPN+)

I mentioned before that I have FuboTV which does not have Bally Sports, but they've started carrying Marquee Sports (https://www.marqueesportsnetwork.com/collegebasketball/) which looks like a Chicago based station, but appears to show the football and basketball games that Bally broadcasts. So far I've experienced none of the problems I see posted about Bally, which seems strange since you'd think all Marquee Sports is doing is picking up Bally's feed?

I believe the separate app called Ballys Sports just allocates a 2 hour window whereas the regional station that’s on cable operates like a normal tv station
yeah but I've watched all of our football and bball games the past two seasons on the app and never run into this. Surely this isn't the one game that's gone over the allotted time.

That was a great win but I fear the narrative will be about Clemson missed a few important pieces. Just keep winning!
You might be right, but if we're going to talk about missed opportunities, what about all our missed free throws. Those were opportunities... and we missed them. If we hit at our normal rate this would have been an absolute beatdown. Teams don't usually execute perfectly on every opportunity. They took advantage of some (offensive rebounds off the top of my head stood out) and missed out on some. We just took better advantage of ours. That's how sports works.

We're a good team and while I get there may be a national narrative, I saw a good team take total control over another good team.

You want me to not acknowledge the fact we got absolutely fucked on that goal tending call, or the Appleby charge?

We not suppose to say anything when the announcers think we are playing Carolina Saturday?

You might be right, but if we're going to talk about missed opportunities, what about all our missed free throws. Those were opportunities... and we missed them. If we hit at our normal rate this would have been an absolute beatdown. Teams don't usually execute perfectly on every opportunity. They took advantage of some (offensive rebounds off the top of my head stood out) and missed out on some. We just took better advantage of ours. That's how sports works.

We're a good team and while I get there may be a national narrative, I saw a good team take total control over another good team.
really the only troubling free throw misses were Bradford. He plays well at times but not sure you have him playing the last part of the game. Marsh is not a whole let better at the line but is an upgrade. Not to question Forbes but would rather see Klintman, Carr and Monsanto up front to finish out.

really the only troubling free throw misses were Bradford. He plays well at times but not sure you have him playing the last part of the game. Marsh is not a whole let better at the line but is an upgrade. Not to question Forbes but would rather see Klintman, Carr and Monsanto up front to finish out.
Oh, I completely agree. The rest of the team was fine. Bradford's were just SO glaring because he went 1-5 in a particularly short stretch where we really could have put the game away. I'm really relieved those points left on the table didn't come back to bite us.

Oh, I completely agree. The rest of the team was fine. Bradford's were just SO glaring because he went 1-5 in a particularly short stretch where we really could have put the game away. I'm really relieved those points left on the table didn't come back to bite us.
Bradford desperately needs to work on going up hard and making those 1’ shots so we don’t have to count on his figuring out how to make FT’s for points. Power up, big guy!

If we beat UVA on Saturday that will firmly put us in the tourney and not on the bubble right.... RIght??

Wins over UVA, Duke, Clemson, Georgia, VT, and Wisconsin... If that isn't good enough then WTF

When he shot the airball against BC, either Monsanto or Appleby had to put their jersey up over their face while running back up court and slapping hands with him. Presumably because they were laughing their ass off.

Back