• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 19: @ UNC - Monday 7pm - ESPN

My walmart uNC brother already trying to talk shit. Said he didn't wanna hear shit about home cooking after the Wake/State game. I had to pull up the personal foul stats and let him know that 29 PFs were called against Wake to 22 against State and the BS double tech against Sallis. Typical walmart fan.

Deacs move the ball and we win. Confuse Bacot.

Do not run Geno Auriemma's "Give and Go" offense. LOL.

"Give the ball to me and everybody else can go to hell, I'm going 1 on 1." Haha.

My walmart uNC brother already trying to talk shit. Said he didn't wanna hear shit about home cooking after the Wake/State game. I had to pull up the personal foul stats and let him know that 29 PFs were called against Wake to 22 against State and the BS double tech against Sallis. Typical walmart fan.
Ask him if he knows when Bacot was born?

The following comes from before Wake moved to W-S. Lambda Chi's still sang it while I was in school:

"Far beyond the Durham ditches there's a place called Hell, and 10,000 sons of bitches call it Chapel Hill.

For it's piss on Carolina-lina, piss on Carolina-lina, piss on Carolina, piss, piss, piss"

I remember singing that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How many total living alumni does Wake have?
How many graduates does Carolina have a year?
Piss, piss, piss.

Yeah we are due, but due doesn't win games, not at chapel hill. Gotta play A+ ball because you know they're shooting 30 FTs at a minimum. Keep up with the deep ball.

9288a4c261b57282c9fcc25c6cc52af0.jpg

The following comes from before Wake moved to W-S. Lambda Chi's still sang it while I was in school:

"Far beyond the Durham ditches there's a place called Hell, and 10,000 sons of bitches call it Chapel Hill.

For it's piss on Carolina-lina, piss on Carolina-lina, piss on Carolina, piss, piss, piss"
My uncle used to sing that every time we played UNC.

Monsanto pitch count higher tonight? Maybe 15 min?

By my math, that's at least 5 threes.

Back