• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 20: Pitt Panthers @ The Petersen Events Center - Wednesday - 7 pm - ACCN

I hope we never schedule a 9 day break ever again especially in January
To be accurate, "we" didn't schedule the 9 day break; the ACC sets the conference schedule. I guess WF could've tried to play an OOC game in the interim, but unless WF wants to play the one independent Chicago State (# 294) not sure WF would have any takers. This is a function of having an odd number of conference teams.

To be accurate, "we" didn't schedule the 9 day break; the ACC sets the conference schedule. I guess WF could've tried to play an OOC game in the interim, but unless WF wants to play the one independent Chicago State (# 294) not sure WF would have any takers. This is a function of having an odd number of conference teams.
Ohhh ok thats good to know - thank you!

Wake played some interesting non-conference games in January/February under Skip Prosser, I can remember Cincinnati, Marquette and Texas, that were always fun from a fan perspective. Doesn’t seem to be very common any more with expanded conference schedules.

Yeah, my take for a while has been that we're a good team and good teams win enough to make the NCAAs. But that gives me zero comfort about individual games. I hope we stomp Pitt tonight so I don't also feel sad.
But not by too much! We need this to be a Q1.

ND fucked us again.

Hard to feel any kind of good about this team on the road.
Better be careful stating these kinds of opinions round these parts. Remember when we beat BC! We have shown that we can do it!!!

Back