• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 23: NC State @ LJVM -- Saturday 4 pm - ACCN

Lets pitch a shutout! Don't even let them score. Eff'em

It really would be nice to see another great defensive effort. Seems like Carr and Reid are starting to play really well together on both sides of the ball, and they can be a wall defensively when they're working together. I get why folks don't love the drop screen coverage, but if you have those 2 inside and our guards can take away 3's (for the most part) it's a great recipe for winning games.

It really would be nice to see another great defensive effort. Seems like Carr and Reid are starting to play really well together on both sides of the ball, and they can be a wall defensively when they're working together. I get why folks don't love the drop screen coverage, but if you have those 2 inside and our guards can take away 3's (for the most part) it's a great recipe for winning games.

Carr/Reid is such an ideal pairing. Sure would love to see those guys play another year together.

Unless you're playing a Horne who is unconscious hitting those mid range drop shots.

The racing theme marketing makes sense. Believe it or not, Bowman Gray racing is one of the most entertaining events in the area. And it draws a pretty big local crowd on a weekly basis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if Monsanto is having mobilty issues or is it a trust issue. I had 2 knee surgeries in high school. The 2nd took much longer for me to just react. I did not trust my knee for along time. I know both of his where not knee. To me he does seem to moving a little better

I'm in on Wake -7.5. Wake is 12-0 at home this year, has won 43 of 48 at the Joel, has won every game except Miami by double digits at home, and has won the five ACC home games by an average of 20 points a game. Wake is 9-3 at home ATS this year (3-6 away from home ATS)

Unless you're playing a Horne who is unconscious hitting those mid range drop shots.
Maybe. Don't think that's why we lost to them. Horne was shooting well and he made a bunch of tough shots but no 3's. He could have easily hit 4 or 5 threes at home if we play him differently. We lost because their bench shot over 80% from the field and they shot 33 free throws.

Horne had 25 in their loss to Pitt, but they shot 15 free throws. Burns and Horne are usually going to get theirs but we can't let the rest of their team torch us.

Back