• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 23: NC State @ LJVM -- Saturday 4 pm - ACCN

The NC State team and staff are staying at the Kimpton. I saw UVA here a month ago. I suppose it’s the designated hotel for away teams.
That Kimpton is great. I wonder how many business cards DR has slipped under windshield wipers of the cars in the garage across the street.

State fans around me on the parking lot.
If all goes well getting out after the game will be easier because they will have left the scene of the carnage early.

I would be really impressed if we defend well again today

If I'm Forbes I'm calling the "get fouled every 3 you make" play. #pfredcant'lose

All this for free. This place has such good discounts. Lady didn’t even look at me checking out lol
IMG_9116.jpeg

Little baby Threesus! Please deliver us from the evil wolfpack. Rain three after soul crushing three on their dumb heads.

So what channel are we starting on while this blowout pointless OOC lacrosse game finishes? At least it’s a running clock.

Also, I didn’t realize Clemson had lacrosse now. So they’ve added lacrosse and softball over the last 3-4 years. Jealous.

So what channel are we starting on while this blowout pointless OOC lacrosse game finishes? At least it’s a running clock.

Also, I didn’t realize Clemson had lacrosse now. So they’ve added lacrosse and softball over the last 3-4 years. Jealous.
ESPN app

Back