• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 25: UNC-CH at the LJVM - Tuesday -- 7 pm ESPN

Great win by the team, but mostly by Appleby. A lot of us were wondering if he had hit a wall this season; apparently, not yet.

Bacot making 400K - I thought Bradford outplayed him for stretches of the game last night.

We are getting a deal, with Bradford!

We need to get Bradford in the Big E, Eric Williams off-season get in shape program in a few months. Dude is skilled.
Bradford played well last night, but "skilled" is not an adjective I would use to describe his game.

BTW, Carolina’s half court defense in the first half was an atrocity. E.g., on-ball pick and rolls with Appleby repeatedly dribbling into uncontested layups and 6-foot floaters.

On the other hand, Carolina missed a lot of open looks in the first half that they probably typically make.

Overall, a strange game where neither team played all that well and where the score doesn’t really reflect the quality and tempo of the game.

Last edited:
BTW, Carolina’s half court defense in the first half was an atrocity. E.g., on-ball pick and rolls with Appleby repeatedly dribbling into uncontested layups and 6-foot floaters.

On the other hand, Carolina missed a lot of open looks in the first half that they probably typically make.

Overall, a strange game where neither team played all that whole and where the score doesn’t really reflect the quality and tempo of the game.
we were due for an off shooting night from an opponent

we were due for an off shooting night from an opponent
Definitely… reality is Wake also had one last night. NC was 4/18 from 3 while WF was 5/19. As great as he was Tyree was 6-20 from the field and 0-6 from deep.
It’s pretty impressive for this team to shoot that poorly from 3 and still completely dominate the game.

Notre Dame also shot poorly for them.

Prefer Ty to focus on driving the lane rather than shooting 3’s. Think his minutes have impacted that ability. He also scared me with the hard fall. Let’s not have any more of that.

Hopefully we can beat GT 222-0 and get him some rest, then a nice respite during the week.

Prefer Ty to focus on driving the lane rather than shooting 3’s. Think his minutes have impacted that ability. He also scared me with the hard fall. Let’s not have any more of that.

Hopefully we can beat GT 222-0 and get him some rest, then a nice respite during the week.
Playing at home Tuesday night then Saturday night then a week off should definitely help these guys recharge. It’s been a tough stretch and we will need all they’ve got to close out the season.

gt gave the wolpfack a scare last weekend. Need to break their spirit early.

Hey WFU event marketing...please immediately stop the practice of replaying an opponent's dunk (or 3....or whatever) on LOOP. WFU is your home team....not UNC.

Loop from The Loop (local pizza place) should never promote the visiting team. Ever. Seems obvious, but I guess it's not.

He is shooting 45% from the field which is not too shabby. Only Carr (50%) has a higher percentage of the top 5 players in minutes played.
30% from three, 46% on 3 foot shots.

Hey WFU event marketing...please immediately stop the practice of replaying an opponent's dunk (or 3....or whatever) on LOOP. WFU is your home team....not UNC.

Loop from The Loop (local pizza place) should never promote the visiting team. Ever. Seems obvious, but I guess it's not.
also don't have the Carolina blue (WTF??) logo for Atrium Baptist up on the video board forever. then it says something like The Official Team Doctors of the Demon Deacons in Carolina blue.

Back