• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 25: @UVA - Saturday Noon - ESPN2

Why wouldn't Sallis be the one in control of that final possession? And Damari was open? WHY THE FUCK WOULD WE GIVE IT TO CAM OUT OF ALL PEOPLE

Cam sucks. He’s killing us. No fucking way he should be taking that shot.

Forbes cannot get over the hump. His in game coaching SUCKS. CHOKE

Reid is a pussy. Has skill but not the killer mentality it takes to win.

Carr sick today wtf?

Why wouldn't Sallis be the one in control of that final possession? And Damari was open? WHY THE FUCK WOULD WE GIVE IT TO CAM OUT OF ALL PEOPLE
cam was literally trying to tell someone to take the ball out. damari just went down the court. i think sallis was like fuck i guess i have to in order to avoid violation because it was clear cam wasn't

This Cam hero ball bullshit needs to stop. I love him and his game, but he killed us today. And Forbes took a bad TO too early. Incredibly frustrating.

That TO prevented a turnover in a game where every possession mattered. Not a dumb move.

I know one play doesn’t determine the whole game but the fact that you’re allowing a kid who is 2/9 on the day and has obviously struggled for a month to take the final shot over someone who has absolutely carried you during that stretch is an indictment on Forbes’s crunch time coaching. There’s no defense for that.

That was awful from cam. Like he should be benched for that shit. Wouldn’t in bound the ball, so Sallis had to do it. Took an awful shot with guys open even though he’s shot like shit since he busted his hand. Get surgery and sit out the rest of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another road game you could argue we could/should have won. Better take care of business at home and hopefully win at Va Tech. We have had now 3-4 opportunities to get a quality win on the road and we continue to not get it done.

That was a very bad shot. Cam drove baseline on a guy with 8 blocks on the day and their other big and shot a turnaround fade. There was clearly no play there.
Of all the things wrong with the shot, one that sticks with me for some reason is how the massive hangtime for a 2-pter minimized the chance for a putback.

Back