• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 25: @UVA - Saturday Noon - ESPN2

Carr subbed out of the game with 11:09 left and never came back. He only played 23 minutes.

Going to have to go on an absolute tear over the remaining games to have a shot. That was the one. Had a golden chance to win it and that Ginger fuck selfishly jacks up a fadeaway. Fucking yeesh.
Can we be better than using the G word please?

Carr subbed out of the game with 11:09 left and never came back. He only played 23 minutes.
Well he was terrible on offense today and Dunn sucks on offense so we didn’t really need him. I think Forbes was absolutely correct playing Damari over him to close that game

Does anyone really think we are going to beat both PItt and Duke? We need to go no worse than 5-1 the rest of the way and I don't see how that is possible.

View attachment 8065
Cam Debro is an absolute joke of a journalist/analyst/writer whatever you wanna call it. Absolutely brain dead takes here
I mean he's not wrong though. The path remains what it has been: hold serve at home, beat ND on the road, and add one more. I guess UVA on the road was part of that path, but if you need to beat UVA on the road to get into the tournament you went south somewhere

Pitt prob will end up making the tournament over us. You can’t even script this shit.

Does it even matter if we make the tourney? It’s not held at the Joel so we can’t win in it.

Does anyone really think we are going to beat both PItt and Duke?
The way we’ve played at home? Yeah I think it’s a realistic possibility we do that.

The problem is that now it’s something we more or less HAVE to do as opposed to something we could reasonably hope for

I thought Monsanto was the better option down the stretch. He was defending and rebounding well, and Carr was missing badly from 3

I mean he's not wrong though. The path remains what it has been: hold serve at home, beat ND on the road, and add one more. I guess UVA on the road was part of that path, but if you need to beat UVA on the road to get into the tournament you went south somewhere
When we lose to Duke at home and VT on the road he’ll still say this doesn’t hurt us

Back