• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 26: Miami Hurricanes @ LJVM - Saturday 3 pm - Bally

Forbes: "This should already have been taken care of...." When speaking about his team's "low energy."

Forbes said he was disappointed he couldn’t get his team to play hard. Pretty damning comment

I thought that was apparent in loose-ball situations. Miami was much more aggressive making a play for the ball.

So glad I didn't get to see this game.

What happened with Jake? Seems like a matchup he should be able to assert himself. We really need him down the stretch here against better teams.

Hard to constantly overcome 15+ TO against better teams. And we have 0 points of their 7.

I’m nonplussed that a poster is ready for ManMan to graduate. Did I use it right?

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. Correcting someone’s grammar, syntax, word choice, what-the-fuck-ever on an online anonymous message board is so fucking stupid.

I guess the only good part of this loss, other than ManMan’s PPG increasing, is that maybe it’s good that it hurts this bad. Means we care again and have something meaningful to play for. I’m sure a lot of us haven’t forgotten the frequent late season collapses of yore, and fear what could play out over the next couple weeks. Hopefully this team is different.

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. Correcting someone’s grammar, syntax, word choice, what-the-fuck-ever on an online anonymous message board is so fucking stupid.

Awful sports takes do reveal the morons among us just as efficiently

ManMan is a high usage player, and by next weekend he’ll have more minutes at WF than in his two years at OU.

Our lack of quality depth is hurting us.

if it's stupid then just ignore it.

no need to say it again.

Back