• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 26: Miami Hurricanes @ LJVM - Saturday 3 pm - Bally

Y'all member RChildress dying on the Danny hill? That was wild.

Member Ol' Lec? I miss lectro

The game today was a poor effort-from players, coaches, and officials. We were just flat in the 2nd half. I had a bad feeling at halftime, when there was no halftime show or entertainment. It seemed to drain the rest of the already leaking energy right out of the building.

That being said, it is good to be this disappointed and pissed off over losing a basketball game in the middle of February. It has been a long time since I have cared enough to be angry about losing.

Even after a loss great interview by Forbes and Mucius, clearly a smart guy. Alondes and Jake looked half asleep much of the game, whatever else happened it’s tough to win that way.

I had a bad feeling at halftime, when there was no halftime show or entertainment. It seemed to drain the rest of the already leaking energy right out of the building.

Oh shit! Currie better have Bowl Lady on speed dial right now for the ND game. That will cure all ails.

Agree Forbes had a great postgame presser. Summed up what the rest of us saw. Hopefully they will figure it out and get over it. I have a hard time imaging how a team could look like they cared less than our team did today. I had heard a lot of good things about this team and how exciting they are to watch in person. No trace of that today.

Couple of thoughts after returning home:

1. LaRavia being mostly a no show today just killed us. Waardenburg is every bit as useless a defender as Manek is, and that matchup was tailor made for Jake to dominate. Didn’t happen.

2. The frustration about Whitt stems from the fact that the missing piece for this team is clearly the big gaping hole we have at point guard. We are turning it over a million times a game while we have a 4* PG sitting on the bench who Forbes simply cannot play, and it isn’t like Miami is some great defensive team. I want Carter to contribute, but he looks more and more like a guy who needs to be in the A10 if he wants to play.

3. I can’t ever recall seeing a player put more stress on his knees coming to quick stops than Wong. When one of his ACLs finally goes, it is going to explode.

4. Miami beat Duke in Cameron, and in their next game Duke beat us in the Joel. Miami beats us today, and our next game is in Durham. Let’s return the favor to those assholes on Tuesday.

Yup, he is. Bzzz cock sucking mfer. Also…elbows when playing beer pong

This is getting a bit weird. First of all, I don't think I've ever defended [Redacted], and was certainly never advocating on his behalf. There's a search function, so see if you can track down some evidence.

Do we know each other? That seems really personal. I haven't played beer pong in like ten years.

This is getting a bit weird. First of all, I don't think I've ever defended [Redacted], and was certainly never advocating on his behalf. There's a search function, so see if you can track down some evidence.

Do we know each other? That seems really personal. I haven't played beer pong in like ten years.
fd7d3177907ffd084938cdba00a3261f.gif

It’s easy (and totally warranted) to harp on the turnovers that are so avoidable and frustrating as hell. But beyond that, I really think Walton left at least 8 pts on the table on bunnies that he usually buries (including the obvious missed dunk early). We really should have built an even bigger cushion, but either way, got way too comfortable and lackadaisical.

You definitely seem like the type of dude to call offensive fouls in pickup.

Laravia is so good but he brought the ball up the court 4 or 5 times in the first half.

There is no way Chris Paul would ever let Vytas Danelius bring the ball up the court.

This team is good but we do weird stuff like that.

So does Alondes and Monsanto and even sometimes mucius. Definitely reflects, as others have pointed out, a missing piece in our squad

Back