• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 26: Pitt @ WF - Tuesday 9pm - ACCN

Yeah, you can never take to twitter. Got to stay above it…fans are horrible and overreactive.

It’s a no win

It's kind of amusing how pissed off some of you get with les and cam.

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

It's kind of amusing how pissed off some of you get with les and cam.

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

I think it's mostly in good spirits. But they are both thin skinned AD homers at points. The non- stop bullshit narrative on griffis ruined any credibility they had IMHO. But I do appreciate their coverage

I think it's mostly in good spirits. But they are both thin skinned AD homers at points. The non- stop bullshit narrative on griffis ruined any credibility they had IMHO. But I do appreciate their coverage
For sure. They double downed on Griffis all year and I don’t find them credible anymore.

This is basically where I am with Les. He’s way too sensitive, but he does get shit on unnecessarily at times while covering the Deacs as best he can…so I kind of get it. Cam on the other hand is an asshole. Fuck that guy.

This is basically where I am with Les. He’s way too sensitive, but he does get shit on unnecessarily at times while covering the Deacs as best he can…so I kind of get it. Cam on the other hand is an asshole. Fuck that guy.
I agree with this. Les is OK much of the time but Cam has come off like a prick since he first started on there.

Y'all should imagine being a negative homer the past decade+

We took that NIL dough and have been living it up in the Pope box.

... seriously, though. What the fuck.

This is another game where Reid and Carr have a mismatch and it’s really not close. Get it down to them early and often and the open shots from 3 should come. Cam’s job should be to be in Hinson’s face all night for 30 mins. Reid should be able to stay out of foul trouble unless he picks them up away from the basket.

If cam takes a single shot outside of the arc inside the paint he should go straight to the operating table. Season over.

Should just schedule Iona every year and call it the Wellman Classic. Far more fitting.

Back