• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 27: Duke @ LJVM - Saturday 2 pm - ESPN

Gonna need reasonably evenhanded whistles to win this. An action that is a foul on one end needs to be a foul on the other. An action that is a "no call" on one end needs to be a "no calling the other.

And we need Reid to stay on the court. Everyone has the scouting report on Reid at this point and know he gets in foul trouble early often.

If Reid doesn't stay on the floor we won't win.
We talking about Duke as the opponent. Reid will have two personals before the second TV timeout.

IMHO, Marsh is going to have to have his career game for Wake to win. And I mean a game like Harvey Hale had against GaTech.

Saw a photo of the Joel completely covered in the tie dye t shirts. Very cool. I’m hyped for this game. Deacs have an opportunity to make a huge statement on Saturday.

We talking about Duke as the opponent. Reid will have two personals before the second TV timeout.

IMHO, Marsh is going to have to have his career game for Wake to win. And I mean a game like Harvey Hale had against GaTech.
I'm not sure I'm emotionally prepared for that charmin ass bitch flip to get rewarded for not hitting the weight room hard enough flopping all over the court. Dude is softer than a cotton ball. Clumsy lerch ass mother fucker.

I’m weirdly affected by his cancer journey. He drove me crazy with the Duke stuff but he really loved college basketball. I never get that feeling from announcers anymore.
There’s medication for that

Back